SAVE $2,99! Download Ski Park for free at Sept 12th and 13th!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Nelkon, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Nelkon

Nelkon Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Russia
    RagCat Games wishes everyone a happy first weeks of Back to School!

And to somehow brighten up the end of summer vacation, we are giving away amazing gifts in our iPhone game “Ski Park: Create The Best Mountain Resort”.
    Only today, on the 12th of September, everyone who downloads the game will be able to save as much as $2.99 and receive a gift of 50 additional snowflakes! Snowflakes are very useful in the game, especially in your beginnings, when the city is still relatively small and you want it to grow as quickly as possible.

But that's not all, there are lots of new interesting things waiting in the new version of the game:
    - Useful items (a telescope, a pointer, a sextant, an armillary sphere and other)
    - New characters (a Frenchman, an astronomer and a teacher)
    - Buildings with unique features (an observatory, a private school, houses in French and English styles)
    - New decorations and monuments to make the resort even more attractive.

We strive to ensure that our game becomes even more colourful and exciting. Our team is dedicated to keep our players delighted with gifts and surprises.

Your Ragcat Games Team.

Attached Files:

2. trueblue

trueblue Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Please wait 1000000 minutes uploading info....
    Please wait 1000000 minutes uploading info....
    At the App Store description of the game it says: "PLEASE NOTE: IPOD TOUCH IS NOT SUPPORTED!"

3. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    I downloaded this and the 50 snowflakes haven't been credited to my game.

This is the first time I have downloaded the app too.