Sara and Death

Rocco Salvetti
Sara is a young woman whose time to die has come, so she gets a visit from the lady. Unwilling to accept her death at su…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Sara is a young woman whose time to die has come, so she gets a visit from the lady. Unwilling to accept her death at such an early age, Sara challenges Death to play a game. “The condition is that you let me live for as long as I can play”. Death accepts the challenge, and so the game begins. Inspiration came from an old movie by Ingmar Bergman – The Seventh Seal – and by Sara herself. Sara does exist, I met her when I was studying philosophy mistaking her for another old friend. By chance; best way to find a new friend indeed. Here she plays as my alter ego and the game is about love. Yet it is not a love story. It is an existential catch on love. In a later stage of development I decided to ask Sara to be the illustrator. She shared my same doubts about love, she did a stunning job and inspired major design changes. The first part of Sara And Death is free: 3 chapters of the story and 13 puzzles. If you liked part one, there is an In App Purchase to unlock part two and support my work. Enjoy. A game by: Rocco Salvetti. Illustrations: Sara Bodini. Music: Marc Santos. Special thanks to: Marica Innocente, Sole Varichio, Ivy Slick, Riccardo Sion Paste, Bzur Musica, Antonio Vaccarino and Paola Caroprese.
Information
Seller:Rocco Salvetti
Genre:Puzzle
Release:Dec 08, 2015
Updated:May 15, 2017
Version:2.2
Size:111.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal