Sandytime 1.1 promo-codes.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ivan_m, Jun 29, 2009.

1. ivan_m

ivan_m Active Member

#1 ivan_m, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
    Hi!
    Please meet Sandytime 1.1 - luxury hourglass for people who like fine goods.
    Application web site: http://cuberoom.biz/sandytime/

[​IMG]

This iPhone application simulates operation of an hourglass very realistically. Feast your eyes upon natural and smooth sandflow, rotate hourglass with your finger after the sand has run out to start time again, and more:
    - You can set up hourglass as a timer (hours and minutes) or as a reminder for a specific date in the future.
    - You can set as many hourglasses simultaneously as you want.
    - Every hourglass has its description title, for example, “Dinner”, “Time left to my vacation”, etc.
    - Hourglass reflects light and sand flows naturally.
    - You can change hourglass background. All background textures are accurate and have luxury appearance.
    - Localized versions: English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and Ukrainian.

CONTEST:
    We would like to start a contest and give away 10 promo-codes for those who will tweet most extraordinary application of sand clock. Contest will last next 24 hours till 12AM (0:00) GMT 1.07.2009. Please reply @cuberoom so we can find your tweet.

Hope you will like this app!
    Best regards!

2. Rockey04

Rockey04 Well-Known Member

By "extraordinary application", do you mean use?

3. ivan_m

ivan_m Active Member

Sorry for my English, I'm not native speaker.
    Yes, I mean 'use'. E.g., you can cook something and use sand clock to check time, etc. :)

4. Grumps

Grumps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Feb 2, 2009
    iOS Game Developer
    Solid looking hour glass...Looks way better than those that are flooded all over the appstore now...

5. Raiderz8418

Raiderz8418 Active Member

May 17, 2009
    I'm sorry but I don't quite understand what we have to do to receive a promo code. I'm DYING to get my hands on this app it looks amazing.

Thank You

6. Crypton

Crypton Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Germany
    Well, if I understood it correctly, just twitter about what you would be doing with the Sandclock.

7. ivan_m

ivan_m Active Member

#7 ivan_m, Jun 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
    Yep, "Crypton48@cuberoom If I would have Sandytime I could see how long it is till I can go home :)"
    Now you've got one :)

8. Crypton

Crypton Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Germany
    Jup!

First Impressions:
    :) Totally polished UI and design
    :) multiple Timers (swipe)
    :) chime
    :) Fixed Time mode
    :) starting a timer by turning the hour-glass (touch, no accelerometer, which is a good thing here)
    :( If the iDevice is put into sleep mode, the app runs in the background, but the chime will not sound; therefore one may miss the end...
    :) six different background images

Conclusion:
    Its a keeper!

9. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    Hi ivan, would it be possible to change the game support so it can also be installed on iPod 1G?
    Thanks. :)

10. ivan_m

ivan_m Active Member

There are updates posted to AppStore already which include workaround for one known iPod Touch compatibility issue. I've tested this on iPod 2G, but have no idea if it would work on 1G as well.
    I can prepare ad-hoc build for you if you'd like to test this on iPod 1G.
    Thanks.

11. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    Sure thing, shall I PM over my UDID and email?

12. ivan_m

ivan_m Active Member

Yes, please.