San Andreas went on sale for $3.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Anonomation, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Hell yes. Better than buying $10 worth of random games in the appstore.

2. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    GTA 3 has been on sale previously for much less - $0.99/£0.69

3. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    as said above, those have been a $1, so this will most likely follow. there fun games but if on a budget just wait ;)

4. Well, to be fair

1)GTA III has been the only one of the two which has been down to $1
    2)That $1 sale was at Christmas 2012
    3)The last time those III/VC were on sale was back in July of last year, so there is quite a possibilty that a $1 sale for those 2 could be quite a long time

But you should buy what you want to buy at what cost you want, I'm not gonna stop you. III and Vice City are both worth the $2.99 IMO

5. spoosh

spoosh Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2013
    I've never played either III or Vice City so I'm really interested in taking advantage of this sale even though they've been given bigger discounts before. The sale ends on November 9th so I'll probably give myself a few more days to decide, but right now I'm leaning towards getting them both :p

6. XeO

XeO Member

Jan 21, 2012
    I own GTA 3, vice city and San andreas. If I were you I would buy vice city and San andreas and skip 3. 3 plays well, it's just the game looks so much older compared to the later 2. So far I've had no problems with vice city or 3 on my iPhone 6 and I have not tried San andreas yet.