Universal Samurai Blitz (Afterlight Collective)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Qwertz555, Jul 2, 2015.

1. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    dang. never got past the rooftop samurai

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #182 LordShad0wz, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    So the Devs just confirmed On Facebook that this game does have iCloud back up saves. I don't know where the option is. But they confirmed it. So all purchases are protected. That makes me a very happy panda. Hehe

They said if you have it set for iCloud. I can't find the settings anywhere to make sure. In other games it is automatic so I assume it is for this too. I really love this Dev team. They have talent and they actually care about their customers purchases.

I told them to come here to take a look at the humping wolf issue picture lol

Billy

3. modus_ataraxia

modus_ataraxia Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015
    Not doubting their talent. This is easily my favorite runner on iOS. It's a permanent fix on my device.

Now, let's talk about how long 250k meters really is. ;)

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Yea lol. I'm not even close and I've been playing an playing and playing! The Devs just want to torture us. Well those of us that have OCD and have to have every achievement hehe!

Billy

5. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    At first I didn't like this that much (thought the mechanic is too simple, attacks are unaccurate etc) but I'm loving it right now!

I have 70k gold and just purchased no ads so I can play without distracted. What should I buy first with gold? More sword speed, small chance for a heart drop, a scroll or maybe companion (thinking about getting cat)? BTW I haven't seen the night shop yet and I'm not interested in cosmetics.

6. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Well the flares are only cosmetics but they are awesome.

If you want to go further without a doubt you want the blood sword. If you want more gold then you want the gold sword. The double coin iap and gold sword simply rock.

But you can really go far if you have the blood sword and the panda as a pet. I would get those first to be honest. You can do more missions I think this way as well.

Billy

7. modus_ataraxia

Jan 7, 2015
    Blood sword and panda give you an almost unfair advantage. If you need help progressing, snag them both (sword first) as soon as you can.

For gold runs, grab the gold katana, the gold scroll, and work on getting purple balloon from the pots minigame.

Can I get a preview of this mastery flair? 250k and ramen/pots is taking literally an eternity. ;)

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    How do you get the balloon from the pots mini game?

Billy

9. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    they come by randomly but you should see a purple balloon tied to the ground and you just gotta pop it with your katana

10. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Thanks for answers. Yeah I got purple balloon (from pots game) and blood sword as well. I think I'm not gonna purchase double coins because it is a bit pricey with our currency. (Imagine it is $8.) Saving gold for panda!

11. Superbiscuit

Superbiscuit Member

Jul 26, 2015
    Hey guys. So turns out that every button on the start menu crashes my game without fail :/ i dunno who else is having this issue but i've given it a few weeks just in case it was my ipad (like last time) but no. This seems to happen ever time i've tried to play the game in the past few weeks :(

12. modus_ataraxia

Jan 7, 2015
    #192 modus_ataraxia, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
    I've done every other achievement in the game, except run 250,000m. I am barely over 160,000. I've bought everything in the shops worth having. I want the Master Flair, but it's (literally) too far away.

Sometimes I do get tired, and purposefully jump of the cliff. ;)

13. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    I'm currently addicted to this, love the art style...

The game seems to have iCloud support but it doesn't sync my progress between my devices... is there a solution to this?

14. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    They also made another game that you might want to check: Afterlight Collective, Inc「Raccoon Rascals」
    https://appsto.re/jp/vwLV-.i

15. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    So did anyone get iCloud to work with this game? My progress doesn't sync between my devices. My saves are different on my iPhone and iPad.

16. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Nope dont think icloud works for me either. I think the game might have gamecenter saves but with the current ios, gamecenter rarely works on my iphone

17. BIGGUY3425

BIGGUY3425 New Member

Jul 22, 2016
    So close ahhh

I have invested so many hours (and $13) into this game and i can't believe i only have one achievement left, that damn 250,000 meter achievement, looking forward to seeing that final flair :D

18. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Hehe how much further do you have to go I feel like I'll never make it!

I love this game!

Billy

19. Blankito

Blankito Active Member

May 29, 2015
    How on earth could I have missed out on this one! I love it!

20. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    Forgot about this one, but is it 64bit?