Samsung Vibrant or G2?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by DrMonkey, Sep 30, 2010.

1. DrMonkey

DrMonkey Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Probably a bad place to post this, considering this is an iPhone gaming forum. :b But I was wondering whether I should decide on getting a Vibrant or a G2? I have T-Mobile, so I have to choose between these two...

I was considering getting a Vibrant because it has a bigger screen, faster processor, and a larger internal storage than the G2. But I also considered getting the G2 because it has a physical keyboard, HSPA+, stock android, and flash... I also heard the G2's processor is on-par with the Vibrant's, even though it's 800mhz.

Anyone who owns one of these devices (I heard some G2's got shipped today :b) want to help me decide?

...or should I wait for the MyTouch HD? (front facing camera, dual processor, according to leak)

2. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    My friend has a Vibrant and loves it. can't speak much from experience but he doesn't put that f*cker down. It has decent battery life I hear too. But I don't know much other than that.

3. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    G2. Stock Android is rare now, so go with the one that has the least amount of bloatware.