iPad Sally's Salon only $1! - definitely worth it!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by istopmotion, Dec 5, 2008.

1. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    #1 istopmotion, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
    Hey, I just noticed Sally's Salon is on sale for $1 right now. It's pretty fun... I bought it for $5 when it first came out and I like it so far.

It's a lot like Diner Dash but more simple and the graphics look more cartoony. I really recommend this game :)

link:http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=294026381&mt=8

[Edit] It appears all of RealArcade's games have been set at $1. I recommend Collapse! Chaos and Sally's Salon. I have yet to try the "Million Dollar Password 2009" game.

2. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    #2 Tennisking1o1, Dec 5, 2008
    Probably just cause people wanted to drop prices before the weekend when people have some time to kill and will be looking around iTunes or sites like this to see if they could build up some sales and popularity during the holidays. For this game however, I got diner dash when it was $5 and am very happy with it, meaning I will probably put the $1 I "saved" by not buying this towarda touchgrind if I ever decide to buy it

3. istopmotion

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    OK, thanks. :)

4. Yea I picked this one up $1 can't go wrong. Why do they drop. Think of them as a movie with a theater price. Now it has been released to dvd and the price reflects that. Ok well that's how I think of it.

5. skathir

skathir Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2008
    in fact all of RealArcade's games are reduced to $1.

6. istopmotion

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Nevermind, it looks like you're right :)

7. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    It looks a bit girlie, is it a bit girlie???:D

8. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

You post too much.

9. istopmotion

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    I was worried about this when I first bought it. To tell you the truth it is, but I still like it because it's like Diner Dash (and I loved that game).

My fix for this is to put BIA and Zombie Attack! games right next to it XD

I really do. :) Too bad I won't be on the forums as much by next week... :(

10. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Ha, says mr. 300 posts =P. I think I got to over 500 at the paystation forums, then had to cut myself off

11. Hailey

Hailey Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Chilly Minnesota
    #11 Hailey, Dec 5, 2008
    I really like Sally's Salon and definitely recommend it for .99. Maybe a little girlie, but fun. I liked it better than Diner Dash. Has anyone tried Million Dollar Password?

12. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
  13. evanmav

evanmav Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2008
    this game reallly isnt that girly. i love it so much i'v played the desktop version and just bought it now when i saw it was at a buck! this game is gonna rock i personally like it more than dinerdash but tahts just me.

14. K I spent the big bucks and bought all three of them for $3. I recommend them all. Password wasn't sure about but it's really fun if you like word games. Just scrambled letters you rearrange and they give you up to three clues to guess it. Obviously it gets harder the higher up you go.

Here's clues Twig, Larger, River scrambled letters A R H N C B

clues Dirt, Squalor, Grime scrambled I H T L F

clues Weight, Lift, Strong scrambled L B B M L E U D

so you tap the letters to form the word. That's about it and there's time limits. There is a brief word search that gives you extra seconds in the money round.

15. istopmotion

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah