iPhone SALE! Let's Create! Pottery HD is on sale at 40% off this weekend only!($2.99)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TomID, Oct 22, 2010.

1. TomID

TomID Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2010
    SALE! Let's Create! Pottery HD is on sale at 40% off this weekend only!.
    Due to the release of the Lite version "Let's Create! Pottery HD" will cost just $2.99 - only this weekend! Make sure to grab this amazing and creative app for the promotional price!

Let's create! Pottery HD

Infinite Dreams Inc.
    "A must have app to help you relax." - Robin Rhys, AppAdvice Daily "Totally worth a look. The entire game is a very uniq…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "A must have app to help you relax." - Robin Rhys, AppAdvice Daily "Totally worth a look. The entire game is a very unique experience." - Touch Arcade "Worth picking up for something different that is plenty engaging and time well spent." - AppAdvice "Visually, the game’s 3D presentation is stunning" - Gamezebo Free your creativity! Making ceramics has never been more simple and fun! Become a true artist and create "one of a kind" pottery items. Throw the clay on the wheel, release all your artistic talents and take benefit of dozens of materials available in order to create your own design! Even when you glaze and fire your very first pot you will feel accomplished and relaxed as pottery is the best way to relieve your everyday stress and find your inner peace. An amazing, therapeutic and uplifting experience you can enjoy with your family and friends! Join the Pottery Community Finish all quests, build your own palette of colors and brushes and let your creativity flow freely. Then bigger challenges are waiting for you on the LCP Portal (www.potterygame.com) where you can post your first pot and join the amazing community of potters. Climb in the rankings, compete with talented LCP artist and share your own creations to surprise your friends. Convert pots into real things! Now you can imagine, create and then 3D print your own pot and order it straight from the app! Convert virtual pots into real objects which can be displayed on a shelf or be given to family or friends. Videos worth a watch Official game trailer - http://youtu.be/53t0sG03UUo Gameplay trailer - http://youtu.be/4Myr4kw8QMM
    Information
    Seller:Infinite Dreams Inc.
    Genre:Family, Kids
    Release:Jul 16, 2010
    Updated:Nov 13, 2018
    Version:1.82
    Size:114.5 MB
    User Rating: (7)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

[​IMG]

2. Rasterico

Rasterico Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Bugger, I just bought this yesterday! Great therapeutic game so far though.

3. tecwrtr

tecwrtr Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Senior Technical Writer
    Richmond, VA
    Hmm...price still says $4.99....

4. djflippy

djflippy Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Me too. :eek:

5. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Woo if the sale really occurs I'll have a job this WE, try the demo and perhaps win 2$. Ok not sure it's really winning 2$ particularly when I quote I don't play as much to play enough all the games I buy, and I wrote "play enough" not "finish". :)

6. tecwrtr

tecwrtr Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Senior Technical Writer
    Richmond, VA
    Well, I just checked again. The iPhone version mentions the 40% off sale and is listed at $2.99. The iPad version also mentions the 40% off sale, but is listed at $4.99. Is $4.99 the sale price? :(

7. tochan

tochan Well-Known Member

lol if this is true then DANG IT!!

money.. flew.. so.. many..

8. Rad

Rad Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Washington
    #8 Rad, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
    Edit: On sale now cool

9. Hardbattle

Hardbattle Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Still not reduced here on the UK store - and never has been according to the appshopper app...

10. ArturID

ArturID Well-Known Member

Appshopper didn't show it right but I already checked UK and US App Stores - Sale is ON. Try by iTunes.

11. snoderlye

snoderlye Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Female
    WV
    #11 snoderlye, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
    Got it, and love it! So glad it went on sale just after I put it on my want list! Awesome!

12. tochan

tochan Well-Known Member

hmm

where to get the money from the letter? she said she enclosed 60 coins but my total coin still havent changed.. anyone please help :)

13. Qordobo

Jun 11, 2010
    For me opening an email with enclosed coins always added the coins to my purse. Take care that sometimes there's coins with the ordering. But most time it's when you send back the pottery and then open again the email with the attached response, then you get payment through enclosed coins.

If you are stuck because you haven't enough money you can always make some pottery and sell them.

I'm very happy to have tried the demo and pick the sales it's a rather good game (even if I haven't yet played it much yet because of time and too many games that week and this we).

There's one thing I'd wish it's to have a way to check potteries sold in past, other than through publishing online.

14. Inked

Inked Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Is facebook required for online gallery?

15. Qordobo

Jun 11, 2010
    You have an option to share a pottery by sending an email, then you could collect the picture for your own collection.

There's two other options, facebook and web but both trigger a facebook connection so I didn't tried. I suppose that the web use facebook to store the pictures.

The game itself doesn't require you jump into this creation approach. It's also a game and for me mainly a game, a very original puzzle game, quite good and well designed. For sure if you feel inclined to use this creation approach it's a plus but I feel the game is self sufficient.

That said it would be cool to have the ability to keep a pottery collection of pottery solds, the best would be a save cloud system. Put it online is different.

16. snoderlye

snoderlye Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Female
    WV
    It would also be cool if you can edit an item once in your collection. I always seem to think of something to add to a project after I have it in my collection. Indecisive I guess. =)