Saisuke or Calengoo?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by organerito, Feb 18, 2009.

1. organerito

organerito Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
  2. Crypton

Crypton Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Germany
  3. organerito

Nov 24, 2008
  4. Crypton

Crypton Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Germany
    Google-Sync supports five calendars!
    Unless you already have an exchange account (the iPhone only supports one) or you need more than five calendars this is the best solution imho.

5. organerito

Nov 24, 2008
    Thanks!

It works. Now I have to find a way to sync my 4 google calendars with outlook.

6. humblepie

humblepie New Member

Nov 14, 2009
    i would say cost wise i prefer calengoo. they got to a stage where they are very flexible. much better than using the stock calendar

Calengoo Walkthrough

7. jparris1

jparris1 Member

Jul 24, 2008
    I love Saisuke. It's got so much flexibility in look and feel, is constantly being updated, and syncs flawlessly.

8. jbarr

jbarr Member

Aug 17, 2009
    They both really do have their merits, however I personally prefer Calengoo. Calengoo really maintains the feel of Google Calendar, and it's very solid I have never had any sync issues or usability issues. It all just works, and works well.

And for more productivity, I pair Calengoo with the ToDo app by Appigo. ToDo syncs with Toodledo, and Calengoo syncs with Google Calendar. I also have the stock iPod Touch Calendar and Contacts apps syncing via Google Sync, so everything wirelessly syncs without any hassle.

I also recommend Pocket Informant, because it integrates both ToDo and Calendar functionality, however it currently doesn't support Toodledo's hierarchical ToDos, so I continue to use ToDo and Calengoo.