Universal Saber's Edge - Puzzle RPG (by Hibernum Creations Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Mcwomble

Mcwomble Member

Jun 30, 2009
    I've now reached level 43 and thought I'd share my views. After the initial blip I had with login the game has been trouble free. I have 20 characters available now across a variety of classes. I'm now concentrating on upgrading their equipment.
    So far I've made 2 iap's; the daily subscription and a character bundle. I haven't found my progress hampered in the least in regard to iap's. The vast majority of characters have been made available through purchasing chests with in-game currency, which I've found quite easy to accumulate in a relatively short time.
    The games difficulty rises quite steadily and I've yet to find my characters suddenly outclassed while moving up levels. Equipment is relatively easy to acquire and subsequent upgrading proves an interesting aspect.
    Daily quests and special side quests are good for accumulating additional cards to get new characters and a decent range of equipment. The story line seems a tad redundant and I've barely read any of the dialogue. Overall the game does seem highly polished visually and in gameplay.
    Hopefully additional quests will become available and I hope they can introduce some form of multiplayer; once the main quests are finished I'd imagine there'd be little incentive to keep playing other than to pad out you character roster.
    Overall I'm quite impressed and hope the dev's continue to make more content available.