Universal Ruya (by Miracle Tea)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Wighead, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Wighead

Wighead Active Member

Apr 4, 2017
    Human
    UK
    Ah thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad that it resonates with you! It's was a little worrying throughout development to design for another person in mind rather than designing a game for ourselves. We've learnt more about other people and their communities in doing that though. :)

2. Wighead

Wighead Active Member

Apr 4, 2017
    Human
    UK
    Thanks dude, a lot of it comes from very personal places. I get pretty real and go more in depth about the story in this interview here if you're interested - https://bigbossbattle.com/interview-bradley-smith-miracle-tea-studios/

Thanks for the advice about putting it up on ProductHunt by the way, a huge help! I'm now in the process of doing that. :)

Cheers, Brad.

3. Wighead

Wighead Active Member

Apr 4, 2017
    Human
    UK
    We've now got Ruya running buttery smooth on the iPhoneX in our latest update guys. :)

[​IMG]

4. Wighead

Wighead Active Member

Apr 4, 2017
    Human
    UK
    #24 Wighead, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    We have a lovely play through of the game from the wonderful Jupiter Hadley here! ^_^

5. Wighead

Wighead Active Member

Apr 4, 2017
    Human
    UK
    PC Gamer Weekender

If anyone here on TA forums is based around London, we'll be showcasing Ruya at the PC Gamer Weekender this weekend (17th - 18th Feb), more info here: http://weekender.pcgamer.com/welcome

If anyone is around come say hi! :)

6. Wighead

Wighead Active Member

Apr 4, 2017
    Human
    UK
    #26 Wighead, Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    IMGA Nomination - Ruya

Ruya is up for nomination for the 'People's Choice' and the 'Game Artist Award' in the International Mobile Gaming Awards! We're blown away that we're nominated alongside some of our favourite indie titles. It's a real honour. :')

You can vote for us here if you like. Though there's so many great games to choose from we wont blame you if you decide to use your vote elsewhere.

[​IMG]

Our team are still unsure if we'll be able to make the trip to San Francisco. Though, in light in Ruya's IMGA nomination award we should have some exciting news to share with you all very soon.

[​IMG]

Thanks for all the kind words and messages of support you guys have been sending us, it truly helps our humble little team to stay motivated. You guys are sweethearts.

7. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Free!

ste86uk likes this.
  8. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Thanks for the heads up I’ll check this one out.

9. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Been trying this since it got posted being free currently and it seems pretty decent so far for a matching puzzle game. Although it seems obvious the placement at the start of each level is randomly generated because I’ve had them generate with 0 possible matches and then be penalised one turn for it!