Universal Rush Fight! (by Woof Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Woof Games, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Woof Games

Woof Games Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Thanks guys, yeah, we thought about weapons and new animations. We will see how thing will go overall with the game. Right now we preparing for Android launch! [​IMG]

2. Lennyapp

Lennyapp Member

Feb 26, 2016
    Great game! My record around 350+, how do you guys make bigger score haha...

3. amaurote

amaurote Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    another perfect and beautiful game!
    incredible!
    the only thing: the sounds are nearly nothing. with good sfx this game will much more

4. Woof Games

Jan 14, 2016
    Thanks!

On a nuclear blast wave of success we decided to start doing some merch immediately.
    Strong, flashy and the most fashionable plastic bags!
    Get ready for summer with Woof-Games!

[​IMG]

5. Woof Games

Jan 14, 2016
    Hey guys, great things are coming!
    Rush Fight is doing really great, so we decided to give it а HUGE update that is coming very soon!
    Weapons, characters, worlds, fighting styles, enemies, power-ups, new store...stay tuned for the updates!

Woof games on Facebook

[​IMG]

6. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Does this mean you are adding female characters? Lol. Just be careful sometimes posts like this have a backwards effect. We have a lot of lady players here.

Billy

7. Woof Games

Jan 14, 2016
    Yes, we do have female now! =)

8. amaurote

amaurote Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    I dont understand why this game is not featured, because it is very cool and good

(but using mature content for marketing is an epic fail on ios/casual games)

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #29 LordShad0wz, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    Wow!

They just put up a major update with new levels, characters, weapons, and abilities!!

It's awesome!!

For the devs,

I went to make a purchase and I'm getting an error message on the IAP. It's saying product not available. I wanted to send you guys some money for a great update!!

Edit- I see a potential issue. Every single IAP option is $1 and some offer crazy amounts of coins. Like the first one is 10,000 coins plus 8,000 free. Then the next for $1 is only 500 coins. I think the IAP is just messed up. You guys need to take a look at it.

Billy

10. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I sent an e-mail to Woof games. Hopefully they will sort it out.

They added a cool Jason Halloween character with his own level and enemies and weapon. There are now tons of weapons. I'm using a light saber and yes it makes the wooshing sounds.

Besides the IAP issue this is an awesome update. They also added female characters with their own level and enemies.

There are power ups and when active you just go nuts slaughtering the bad guys lol.

Billy

11. Woof Games

Jan 14, 2016
    Thank you very much Billy! We will check about this IAP problem

12. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #32 LordShad0wz, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    I got it!

It's working. I tested the $2.99 purchase and it went through. I'm guessing it took time for the AppStore to register the new IAP??????

Ok so I purchased the Jason character. Just so you know his weapon is not unlocked in the weapon selection menu. I was going to change his weapon to the bloody axe but I'm afraid of losing his weapon as it's pretty expensive. It should be unlocked since its part of his purchase. Can you guys fix this?

Since all of your purchases are consumable can you please add iCloud save support so we don't lose our purchases? I wanted to spend some money because I like the game and you guys but normally I never make consumable purchases unless there is iCloud.

Lastly you know what else is missing? You guys need to put in a way we can share our scores to Twitter. Maybe capture a screenshot before we die. I have a lot of devs and iOS enthusiasts on my Twitter and I like to share scores from my games. I would definitely share my scores from Rush fight.

I really do love this update. You should let us watch more ads for coins too. It's way too long in between being offered to view the opt in ads. I'd view them until they ran out if you'd let me so I could unlock things. I unlocked Trump lol. I was cracking up.

Oh one more thing. How exactly do you activate the power up? Sometimes it goes off on its own. Sometimes I see the red aura on my character and hear a sound but then nothing happens.

Billy

13. Woof Games

Jan 14, 2016
    Hey man, you had an error because you were in a beta testers list.

Good advises here. Actually, we don't know if we will come back to work on this game more. Maybe in a future. Soon, we will announce a new game =)

It s randomly picking from enemies =)

14. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I deleted the beta. I had made previous purchases.

And NOoooooooo lol Don't give up on this one!!!

You better add me to the beta for the new project. I know it will be good.

Billy

15. Legand666

Legand666 New Member

Feb 26, 2017
    Leader boards

Hi there? I was excited when i scored 618 in my first week but got disappointed when I couldn't find anywhere to compare my score. So I didn't push for a higher score and concentrated on getting 500 for each character and all weapons. Really think this game needs a leader board to let people see what level they are at and encourage them to get better. Food for thought