Universal Runventure (by DIGITAL MELODY)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by deresi, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Since i finally mastered the controls, i'd say they are perfect for this game. Having the classic platformer controls layout, this game would be waaayyy too easy, especially since the levels are pretty much all the same. You could breeze trough it easily within 30 minutes.

Oh, and hell yeah, to master these controls didn't take me only 5 or 30 or 90 minutes!!!
    Wrap your brain around it or delete it quickly.

My only wish would be to see a real distance Gamecenter leaderboard, because now i can simply take the chopper and fly directly to level 19 (depending on my chosen character) which gives me automatically a distance of 3312 m, already.

2. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Thank you for an interesting review.

If it is a challenging game, not just a bad control, I will enjoy it properly.

3. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Yeah, I keep having to stop myself using the chopper because I can use it free, but that would finish a lot of the objectives quickly and sort of nullify playing the game.

I agree that the control are really what make this a unique game. I think that makes it fit well with the other Digital Melody games, which also sort of make you rethink how you play (even if just a little).