Running List of Console/PC to iOS ports?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Curleh Mustache, May 29, 2017.

1. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Hi all, it's been a long time since I last posted on This website lol. Does anyone happen to have a current running list of Console/PC to iOS ports and iOS to Console/PC ports?

2. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    Well people can add games to this thread so in a sense, the full list can be completed. Lemme start. These are console/PC games ported to iOS:
    XCOM, The World Ends With You, Final Fantasies, Final Fantasy Tactics WotL, Dragon Quests, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Titan Quest, Star Wars KotOR, Jade Empire, Baldur's Gate 1/2, Icewind Dale, Planescape Torment, Deathsmiles, Legend of Grimrock, Sine Mora, Shantae: Risky's Revenge, Plants VS Zombies, GTA Liberty City Stories, GTA San Andreas, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Goat Simulator, Bastion, Transistor, Costume Quest, Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse.
    I'll add more as I remember them lol

3. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Man I really hope they update some of these. I'd hate to lose a grip of these due to the 32-bit apocalypse