Universal Runestone Keeper (By Cimu)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Royce, Oct 31, 2015.

1. o4zloiroman

o4zloiroman Member

Jan 13, 2016
    #101 o4zloiroman, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    I'm sorry, but this is simply not true; we're more than alive, being very busy working on our next game. Twitter account is active, same with Facebook. Are you confusing us with someone else? I'm personally replying to every message sent our way.

twitter.com/runestonekeeper
    facebook.com/runestonekeeper

2. Claud

Claud Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    New York
    Awesome news! Really glad to see you guys are still alive since I greatly enjoy your game.

What happened to the game's website though? http://runestonekeeper.com has been offline for months. :(

Do you have an official email address for developer questions, support and bug reports?

3. o4zloiroman

o4zloiroman Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Yeah, that's our bad, server seems to be down. Will get back shortly. The mail is [email protected], but you can contact us via any other means possible if you feel like it.

4. Claud

Claud Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    New York
    If the server is down is email working?

Also any chance to share with us more details about the new game you're working on?

5. o4zloiroman

o4zloiroman Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Email should be working. All I can say about the new game is that it's not a mobile game. We think we might make a mobile port some day because of how powerful mobile devices are nowadays, but this is not set in stone.

6. Claud

Claud Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    New York
    Thanks for all the replies.

Just a quick bug report: on iPhone when you get a debuff and go check it in Hero Status, the text for the debuff appears misaligned with some information then ":" and misaligned text. It's no big problem but I think it should be fixed for better polish.

I really like the art style in this game you did a great job.

7. o4zloiroman

o4zloiroman Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Then you're going to like our next game. It just looks gorgeous already, and I'm not saying it because I'm part of the team.

As to errors / mistakes, I can't promise we will be able to fix the stuff you mentioned. There are... some complications.

8. Claud

Claud Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    New York

Looking forward for more news on that new game!

What complications you mean? They are just text errors should be easy to fix no?

By the way if I purchase your game on Steam is there any way to sync with my progress and gold on iOS?

9. o4zloiroman

o4zloiroman Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Nah, there's no way, unfortunately. I wish we thought about unification earlier.

Fixing is easy, publishing updates with current Chinese laws — isn't.

10. Claud

Claud Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    New York

Oh Chinese laws. Damn that's not good.

So the iOS version won't get more updates?

11. o4zloiroman

o4zloiroman Member

Jan 13, 2016
    There should be, but I can't comment on when.

12. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    What I wouldn't kill for a portrait mode and slightly zoomed dungeons for fat-thumbed people like me

13. Claud

Claud Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    New York

Portrait support would be amazing. This is such a great game.

14. baconcow

baconcow Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2017
    Have this game on Steam where all 10 characters can be unlocked through play. Do you still need to purchase two of the characters, in the iOS version, through IAP? Also, what is the "Collector" IAP listed on the App Store page? Does this game hold up to the Steam one? I played it for about 12 hours and enjoyed it, but it seems like a game I'd rather grind away on with an iPad.