Universal Rune Rebirth (by CUTKEY Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ysluke, Nov 23, 2015.

1. theace89

theace89 New Member

Feb 6, 2017
    Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I didn't know there was a wiki. This makes it easier. Even the chinese one is very helpful; google makes a good job at translating.

2. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Downloading this now to give it a go based on the positive reviews here.
    Don't know how I missed it.

3. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    The Wiki is built by an enthusiastic player (Thanks him so much) and not official. If there are questions or information that not mentioned in WikI, welcome to discuss in this post. Thank you for playing! :)

4. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    Thank you for the trying. Have a good adventure!

5. Bc3mf

Bc3mf New Member

May 19, 2017
    I've breezed through this one with using combo+concentration (high crit rate and single rune activation cost) with magic missile,goblin bomb, poison fog. Should be able to beat him in about 5-6 seconds. Rune infusion will help on this as well.

6. Bc3mf

Bc3mf New Member

May 19, 2017
    Orc fortress advice

Been getting stomped on this one. The no magic damage is rough. Been using serious poison, scimitar, goblin bomb with herb for heals and concentration trying to get more damage in. Can't find anything to mitigate block. Any advice?

7. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    《Rune Rebirth》V1.80 was released!
    Modifications:
    1.The space warp in Giant Mountain disappeared. The end will be a new beginning.
    2.Don't forget go to “Street Market” to make some new potions!
    3.New world stories will reveal the truth.
    4.Whole new accessories will bring you a different adventure.
    5.Other bugs fixed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. carontekai

carontekai New Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Hi guys,
    New player here, really enjoying the mechanics of the game. However, I might be stupid, because I am stuck in what seems to me a very low level boss: the giant cave spider. I mean...I get that I need to dispel the poison to avoid the spider to get healed but...if I cant go through the web, I cant cast it, and it keep regenerating until, minutes later, it kills me by making me exhausted of doing combos and not being able to get her lower than 120 HP. Is there a strategy to go through the web, or am I doing correctly by simply waiting until it fades? Which then means I need to be strong enough to resist its poison, and to be able to kill the spider once I am not with a web (which I guess it needs more than my lvl 12 character)?
    I will appreciate any help before I get tired of trying, since I cant seem to understand how to go through it. Thanks in advance, and keep it going guys, the game mechanics are one of the best I've seen! Greetings.

9. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    Hi,
    Thank you for playing :)
    Regarding 【Web】, if the sigil button is blocked, you just need to click the “Back” button on right-bottom of screen then cast the rune again. Symbols will be different and if lucky you will not need to input the blocked sigil button.

10. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    《Rune Rebirth》V1.82 was released!
    Modifications:
    1.Visit training ground and bring combat skills to more sophisticated levels!
    2.Reduce advertising frequency.
    3.Other bugs fixed.
    [​IMG]

11. Cappy

Cappy New Member

Dec 3, 2017
    Memory vortext

First has anyone beat this stupid place and what's the reward? Second, how did you beat the first monster (I assume this stage is not random),I could not remove the plants... Third, how come when you pause the game, you literally can't do anything to get information, say about what runes do and what oblations can do; in a fast paced game where you simply thrust the runes onto players, you leave them no recourse to investigate their surrounding without the monster taking a few free shots. It seems later in the game, rewards are just not worth the effort anymore as it get expentetally harder. Hell I'm stuck at the will-of-wisp boss due to no void damage runes. Sure, I can waste a few minutes letting hundred fists regen but come the hell on. And another, I can't use oblation to remove a passive buff like on that poison mushroom that starts with poison mist? They can dodge debuffs? How to win when opponent has 100%+ dodge and debuffs to correct this are simply dodged? Same question with oblation as that has no effect as well. Must I boost my own hit to hit them? Which leads to the next question, will there come a time where a quest is simply unbeatable due to you needing very specific rune comboes to defeat the monsters there and not having enough rune spaces for all of them? I like the game but when the first monster beats me on a special quest with a 3 star difficulty (I've faced 6 stars with not much issue), I've got to call into question the balance of the game. Hard enough to get 10 shards, even harder to get a nice map that offers rewards compable to lost shards and time.

12. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    Hi,
    Thank you for playing 《Rune Rebirth》, here are some information for your reference:
    1. The reward of Memory Vortex is an unique rune.
    2. To remove the plants, just hold your finger on the plant and drag it.
    3. During combat, you can tap the skill icon of enemy or long press own skills buttons/oblations to check the information. Game will pause automatically.
    4. The 【Examine】 skills of will-of-wisp are void damage type. You can check the description of those skills. If you have higher ability (Hit rate, critical rate, block, dodge) value, wisp will hurt itself. So maybe you need some buffer runes.
    5. You can hold your finger on the light spot of enemy picture to stop 【Mushroom Fog】.
    If there is any more question, please let us know. We will be happy to answer.

13. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    《Rune Rebirth》V1.85 was released!
    Modifications:
    1. Add Spanish language support.
    2. Other bugs fixed.
    [​IMG]

raravan likes this.
  14. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    1.94 version is launched! God's will is here for all adventurers!
    There are two main updates in this patch :
    > Added 【Daily Missions】where adventurers will be blessed
    > Added 【Advanture Notes】reveal the secret of the continent
    Adventurers come and fight for the rewards!
    V1.94_Screenshot.jpg

15. Ajaxxxx

Ajaxxxx New Member

Aug 25, 2021
    Hello. New to this game. Trying the gambling game of luck - is there a trick to this?

16. Gary p Rivers

Gary p Rivers New Member

Jul 18, 2022
    Male
    Hello, been addicted to this game for years, but have two things that are killing me. #1. I noticed, when I used Awaken Enhance to increase my "Excited" Rune Awakening skill to its 3rd level. that instead of needing 3 runes to execute the skill (shield, bless blade, Perry), it only needed 2 runes (bless blade & parry), instead. it doesn't seem to happen every time. Is there a way to intentionally cause a Rune Awakening skill to level up and only need 2 runes to activate it? Or does it happen completely at random? #2 When creating a potion. do all the potions created happen at random, or are there certain elemental crystal amounts or combination that can create specific potions, such as guaranteeing getting a heal potion? If so, what might these combinations be?