Universal Rune Rebirth (by CUTKEY Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ysluke, Nov 23, 2015.

1. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    Some tips for you, adventurer.
    1. You can check detail of runes by long-pressing rune buttons in combat.
    2. New runes will appear in shop every five character levels.
    3. To pause game during adventure, just press "loot" button to check current loots.
    4. You won't get the loot until whole adventure finish.
    5. To change current faith, just visit Rune Temple again. However, it's not free...
    6. You won't get more than three oblations in one adventure.
    7. Just like runes, you can check detail of oblations by long-pressing oblation buttons in combat.
    8. Rewards in arena will increase as your arena rank increases.
    9. From "Abandoned Mine", there will be secret stages which you need to collect relics to enter. These stages are more interesting than normal one. You may not just kill the boss in the end.
    10. Read the description of monster's skill carefully. A nameless adventurer ever bravely killed 20 wild dogs in one combat...

2. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    Finally all description are English.
    Thank you for the comments, hope we still have chance to introduce this game to players.

3. Bigamexp

Bigamexp New Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Great course!!

Now rare and unique atmosphere full of game !!
    RPG flavor, it is strongly recommended you can try !!
    Very attractive!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

4. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    Thank you for playing!
    We love old school RPG like Ultima, D&D series and so on.
    Therefore we try to bring that kind of atmosphere into the game.

5. Thumbs up for the creative gameplay :cool:

6. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    #26 ysluke, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  7. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    #27 ysluke, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    V1.40 is available on App Store now. Enjoy the whole new region “Orc Fortress” and 20+ new enemies!

[​IMG]

Here is the patch note:
    Sorry for the wait, adventurer. Time to start a new trip!
    1.The space warp in orc fortress disappeared, go check it out now!
    2.Modify “Rune Awaken” menu, here you can find how many ultimate skills exist in this world.
    3.Increase the appearance probability of ultimate skill map when purchase an adventure map with diamond.
    4.When purchase an adventure map with shards, there is low probability to get an ultimate skill map.
    5.Based adventure speed is raised.
    6.More unique accessories, including sigil buttons!
    7.Increase the maximum level to 40.
    8.Other game bugs fixed.

Look forward to your joining!

8. TernTek

TernTek Member

Nov 12, 2015
    Game Developer
    First impressions

I've been meaning to try this out for a while and finally did. So far I really like the gameplay. Usually RPGs feel a lot slower paced and less exciting. The basic concept is that you select Runes to execute during battle. These Runes can include attacks, recovery, buffs, debuffs and unique. After selecting a Rune you are presented with a series of symbol buttons you need to tap as fast as possible since combat is real time. The faster you tap them out the more attacks and actions you can perform. Once you memorize the location of the symbol buttons you will get faster which feels quite satisfying.

You can bring in 6 Runes into battle. I'm still collecting Runes and expect that having the right Rune setup will be important in later battles. Let you guys know more after I make more progress.

9. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    The game was updated to V1.43 now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for joining this tour, adventurer. Your presence helps this world become more prosperous!
    Modification:
    1. Awaken enhance system is unlocked, raise your ultimate skill level!
    2.“Present code” option is added in “World Information”.
    3. Adjust the rune casting order of some ultimate skills.
    4. Modify some text description.
    5.Game performance is improved.
    6.Adjust the loot item of Rat.
    7.Other game bugs fixed.

For player here, we prepare a present code for you:) : LJ7rXCstxR

10. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    《Rune Rebirth》V1.44 was released!
    Thank you for joining this tour, adventurer. Your presence helps this world become more prosperous.

Modifications:
    1.Bug fixed: Sometimes combat won't end when monster's hp becomes zero.
    2.Bug fixed: Some monster skill effects appear outside of screen.
    3.Bug fixed: Sometimes the world story will be displayed incorrectly during exploring.
    4.Bug fixed: Adjust incorrect UI display.
    5.When you cast the ultimate skill, skill effect of monster will pause now.
    6.Barkeeper no more gives you a quest at “Summon Circle” stage.

11. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    《Rune Rebirth》V1.50 was released!
    Some kind of crazy experiment hides the clues of this long journey.
    Decay woodland, old conflicts, and mysterious ancient seal.
    In this forest, spiders perhaps the most harmless creature...
    1.The space warp in Spider Forest disappeared, go check it out now!
    2.Whole new accessories set, find your own “Glory”!
    3.Open the ancient seal and obtain powerful treasure!
    4.Add detail description of combat damage calculation, please check it in: “World Information”->“Game Guide”->“Combat” section.
    5.Increase the occurrence of ultimate map when purchase an uncharted zone.
    6.Bug fixed: Some newly got Monster Collections or World Stories can't be read.
    7.Bug fixed: Sometimes an “Unknown” stage appears when start adventure.
    8.Bug fixed: When cast ultimate skill, some debuff effects still cause damage.
    9.Adjust the damage of 【Frost Breath】 .
    10.There are rumors about the goblins in orc weaponry had learned how to build a Goblin Marauder!
    11.Other game bugs fixed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    V1.60 is released

《Rune Rebirth》V1.60 was released!
    Modifications:
    1.The space warp in Dream Lake disappeared, go check it out now!
    2.Whole new accessories set, seek the path of ancient grandmaster!
    3.Bug fixed: Incorrect result of “Buff/Debuff effect to increase/decrease damage” phase in attack damage calculation procedure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Styrixa

Styrixa Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    PA, USA
    Has anyone tried this besides those couple from months before? It looks like fun. What's it's pay model like?

14. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Funny, I thought I missed this one on release, as it didn't ring a bell at all.
    Turns out I downloaded it back then, and forgot about it ;)
    Seems to run without Internet connection, I'll be back later with some impressions.

15. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    Hi,
    The game was published on 2015/3, but we keep updating new content so please try it.
    Pay mode is Free to Play with advertising.
    There are some IAP resource, but they just help to save some times and give new UI look.
    You can play all game contents and get all runes even with IAP resource.
    Have a good adventure!

16. Shadow Blade Kasper

Shadow Blade Kasper New Member

Oct 7, 2016
    Sin Fetus Problem

After 20 tries using many different ways to beat the Sin Fetus Boss, i finaly gave up and now i seek help from someone who beated this demon. Can someone at least give me a clue how to beat it, because of it ridiculous ability to get stronger when taking damage.
    Those are the methods i tried:
    -Using debuffers that damage.
    -Using flare to dodge.
    -Oblanations that damage x% of enemy health.
    -Runes that boost damage.

17. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    Dear adventurer,
    Runes that boost damage is a correct direction.
    You can try to enhance the 【Goblin Bomb】 which has high damage in early game. (Loot via “Stoneskin” the Cacique)
    If you have 【Blood Bolt】 and 【Energy Field】, it also will be a high damage efficient combination.
    Good luck and have a nice adventure!

18. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    V1.70 is released

《Rune Rebirth》V1.70 was released!
    Modifications:
    1.New “Memory Seeker” cooperation stages, face outsider creatures in consciousness!
    2.Add Russian language support.
    3.Bug fix: Maximum level becomes incorrect after load data form cloud.
    4.Bug fix: Adventure stops when achieves the end of “Hydrothermal Land” stage.
    5.Bug fix: Ultimate skill 【Conflict】 doesn't cause correct damage after enhance.
    6.Adjust cooldown time of 【Poison Shell】.
    7.Bug fix: If enemy has three permanent status, the new-added buffer doesn't work correctly.
    8.Bug fix: 【Swift】 doesn't increase hit rate correctly after second cast.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. theace89

theace89 New Member

Feb 6, 2017
    #39 theace89, Feb 6, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    Hello,

First of all, I like this game very much. I think it is the most played game on my phone to date. The game mechanics are very unique and diverse (especially while adventuring). Although it's free to play, I've made some purchases to support the developers and I will do a couple more in the future (maybe there will be some new customization packs? who knows).

Second, I'm kind of stuck to the Orc General. With what I have it's impossible to beat it. It has very high stats. Also, could someone explain what does it's passive rune actually do? (500% abillity? what does that mean? all runes are 5 times more potent? or is it only about the stats? does it affect both the boss and the player, or only the boss?).

Next, is it normal for the relics drop chance to be so low? I have sometimes played even 10 times some areas and still no relic. If this is the case, the game might become very frustrating. For example, now I have a quest to kill a monster in one of those areas that open with a relic (also, the quest monster chance to appear is lower and lower as the bounty is higher). The area needs 5 relic pieces. And if the monster does not appear at first try, it might take forever to finish the quest.

All in all, I don't want the game to become annoying because you have to farm a lot to get something and there are signs that this is how it is going to become. I am lvl 32 and opened about 7-8 areas. And there are times when I clear 5-6 maps at a time and get nothing to note: no rune, no relic, no special monster to drop special things, only some crystals, the occasional shards and gold which you cannot do that much with it as the Rune Shop is quite lacking in powerful runes.

Wish you all the best!

Edit: The general is down. I received a rune that helped me to defeat him. Now a new area is opened for exploration.

20. ysluke

ysluke Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Mobile Game Developer
    Taiwan
    Hi,

Thank you for the comment and support. Congrats for your victory!
    For the reference for other players, we still post some information about the Orc General here:
    【Berserker】 increases four abilities (Hit rate, Dodge, Block, and Critical hit) by 500%, but decreases them by 5% every 2 seconds. So this effect will become useless after 200 seconds. Generally you can use 【Swift】to increase the hit rate then cast some debuffer and heal your self. Some players also use 【Collapse】to hurt him. However, the most effective way is【Return】.

The drop chance of relics is about 16%. Different stages drop different relics so if you collect all relics and unlock a hidden stages, same relics won't be dropped again until the relics of that hidden stage are consumed.

We will review the probabilities of mission monster appearance and other stuff, we appreciate for your post.
    For your reference, there is an English WiKi of this game.
    Have a good adventure!