Universal Rune Ranker (by DuoAB)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by jonuslowfat, Apr 26, 2016.

1. iarepan

iarepan Member

Oct 26, 2012
    I don't normally go for games like this but there's something about this that intrigues me. I'll wait for gameplay videos.

2. jonuslowfat

jonuslowfat Member

Apr 26, 2016
    Do you mean download Rune Ranker through MiFi?

Thank you for interested in our game. For game play, there are many Thai caster which cast our game so you can see the gameplay from these video. I will attached some links in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZrWhFHlo30
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoYpeR_YfSU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U56U6LcWLCY

And this one is Trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yThHKCtm-o&feature=youtu.be

3. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    The member above is asking if it has "MFi" support, he is asking if it will work with a wireless Bluetooth controller.

Also, this game is wonderful. You've made a great game! Please get help with the English translation. A game is much more enjoyable when poor translation does not take away from the experience. I realize you are doing your very best and your English is actually pretty good, but it is still obvious that English is not your first language, as your sentence structure and word selection is different from a native English speaker's. We have members on our forums who are very, very helpful for these types of things :) Great job, loving this game!

4. jonuslowfat

jonuslowfat Member

Apr 26, 2016
    Sorry, It was my mistake. for MFI, we do not have a support yet. But we have a plan in the future patch.

Thank you very much for loving our game:) We will continue to improve our game. In terms of language, many players inform us about it too. We will re-work about it as fast as possible. Thank you for you comment.:)

5. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2009
    How large is the file size on this game? It's showing as 1.2 GB on the App Store, but the first post here says 189 mb. Just wondering.

6. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Liking this so far but my one question is whether a story ever develops or if it is purely just levels to increase your rank.

7. jn2002dk

jn2002dk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    I'm rank 4 and i haven't seen anything resembling a story other than the climb ranks to become number 1 at the academy

Not that i think it needs anything more mind you, i love to farm stones to upgrade spells and gear

One thing i do wish though is for the ultimate to be available against bosses. The meter starts empty so you don't really get it full during a single fight meaning you can only use it on regular mobs. It's a very minor thing but it would be fun to smack a particular difficult boss with an ultimate:)

8. PrimoBr

PrimoBr Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    Good game. Just need an option for the controls (size and location) and maybe correct some misspellings. Thanks devs!

9. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Thanks, kind of thought that. Like a story but it's still fun.

I agree. I'd especially like to swap the jump and attack buttons.

10. jn2002dk

jn2002dk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    I meant rank 2:eek:

The 2nd highest one, still no story

Another thing that would be awesome is if we could reset forges and spell trees. I wasted a few forges at the start of the game on magic element enhancements i never use since, as far as i know, we only get 2 special stones of each tier

11. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Looks good but not normally an iPhone platformer fan on iOS devices.. Something about touch screen that makes it difficult!

Congrats to the developer and even if it has some issues with English they sure are trying and are part of the TA forum to improve their game! Can't ask for anything more especially with the larger game companies who just release a game and stops by moving to the next game and doesn't even update their products such as capcom!

12. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Bump.
    I'd like to know, too, since the file size is really the only reason I haven't bought it yet.

13. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    1.2 GB installed for me.

14. ColeDaddy

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
  15. jonuslowfat

jonuslowfat Member

Apr 26, 2016
    We have to apologize. The actual file size is 190 mb...However, I don't know why the file is grow up into 1.2 GB in apple store. It is only 190 mb in android version.:confused:

Yes, the story for the game is to aim to be the "king"...However, you can end game with your favorite character and get the character's ending with their CG. In term of challenge boss, don't worry we have a plan for update the challenge stage with more difficult boss.

Thank you very much. Now, we try to ask our new translator to fix it both misspell and grammar.

For the forges....maybe in the future. And for the spell trees, don't worry it will have the quest which give you more special stone in the next big patch.

Thank you for many comments.:) I also love this board since your feedback is very helpful for us. The update should take a time. But we will try our best to improve the game to satisfied our player as mush as possible.:) We also plan the new system and new quest for the people who finished the game and want the challenge quest.

Sorry for your inconvenience, the file size in apple store is 1.2 G....But the file size in android is only 190 m. We still do not know the reason why the size is increase when it was upload to apple store.

16. ColeDaddy

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Thanks for your reply. I'll wait for the filesize to get corrected before buying. I don't have much space to spare

17. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    I would also like the file size to be fixed. I personally don't have a storage issue, but I would still certainly like to have the extra 900 MB back ;)

18. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Yes I would love to see the file size come down I have only 20 gb left on a 128 gb iPad mini 4 :p

19. jonuslowfat

jonuslowfat Member

Apr 26, 2016
    We already check the root of the 1 GB size... It possible that the cause is Apple store's building process via xcode.:( It seems that the possibility of iOS size-fixing is very low. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. :(

20. D1vi8

D1vi8 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    Belgium
    Adjustable control buttons would be nice. I am playing on an ipad pro.