iPad Rune Memory - 50% Off

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ThomasP, May 2, 2009.

1. ThomasP

ThomasP Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2009
    Artist/Developer
    MI, USA
    Hey there guys,

Just thought I'd let you folks know that Rune Memory is on sale at the moment. For those of who who don't know Rune Memory. Check this site:

http://www.3dattack.us/interactive/web/Rune_Memory.html

I also attached some images below. It's a stress relieving memory match game for people of all ages.

--Rune Memory Link--

Thanks for checking it out! Feel free to check out our other games and apps as well.

Thomas P.

Attached Files:

2. GatorDeb

GatorDeb Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Just pointing out that since 4/8 you've started 8 threads on this game... that's about a thread every 3 days from the developer. That's a bit much in my opinion :) You can do an official thread and then do all promo codes/news/Lites/price drops on it, and people will find out when they see it bumped up (and mods even edit titles for sales and such).

3. ThomasP

Mar 29, 2009
    Artist/Developer
    MI, USA
    Here are two more shots showing the "unique" Runes in a game session.

Thomas

Attached Files:

4. brendons

brendons Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    hey

i've had this game in my itunes forEVER

will it work on a first generation ipod touch with all of its updates?

5. ThomasP

Mar 29, 2009
    Artist/Developer
    MI, USA

Yes Sir it will. No reason to panic :)

Thomas

6. ThomasP

Mar 29, 2009
    Artist/Developer
    MI, USA
  7. FilthyCanadian

FilthyCanadian Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    If anyone was curious, I doubt there'd be 8 threads made by yourself about this

8. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    What is with the nastiness in this thread? Would it hurt to be courteous and kindly tell the dev what the proper etiquette is? Knock it off.

9. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Yes, in TA, devs usually post all news, lites, price drops all in one 'official' thread even if it's already long, eg. Zen Bound (634 posts), Rasta Monkey (378 posts), Freeballin' (356 posts), or Sway (329 posts). I don't mean to have a go at you, just letting you know how things are here.

That said, we TA users sometimes create separate threads for the lites or price drop if the original thread is a few months old or out of excitement or just too lazy to search :p

10. ThomasP

Mar 29, 2009
    Artist/Developer
    MI, USA
    I didn't know it was a crime to post news about my games on here. So excuse me but I really don't keep track of how many posts I make about a certain game). Seems like some people keep track of what I do on here... almost like they have nothing better to do with their time :)

In any case, I shall make sure to follow the guidelines from now on and post news/updates in ONE thread even if it's old. It's just a bit tedious as some mentioned because of the high frequent postings on this site.

Thomas

11. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    I honestly could not care less about this. It's not like he has multiple threads on the first page. Who cares if there's some thread on the same topic on page 30. Some of us need to get a life.

12. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    I've tried to be polite, so I don't understand why your tone is like that. It's not a crime, but not the best thing to do either. We're just trying to keep low the numbers of threads, which will in turn help people search for what they want as well, especially if the previous threads only have a few posts.

In the examples I gave, those huge threads are rather old if you see the first post date, but still active and people still read them without the dev having to create another thread, eg. Zen Bound's third tree or future DLC survey.

And why tedious? You can always view threads started by yourself in 'statistics' to get to your thread, use 'search', or bookmark the thread so you can easily access it later.

13. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Saying it's a crime shouldn't be taken literally it's an expression.

14. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Thank you, english isn't my first language but I know that expression ;)
    I was just saying that as an expression too. Like, 'it's not the worst-est thing to do, but not the best either'.

15. The Bat Outta Hell

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Okay no problem. Thomas is just trying to get people to notice this game. Big albie reviewed it and enjoyed it.

16. GatorDeb

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    BTW I don't think my post in particular was nasty, I thought it was polite :p

17. GatorDeb

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    It takes two seconds to search "Memory Rune" and count how many have been started by ThomasP. It seems there's a new thread all the time so this time I did a quick search because there was yet another one. And what do you know... average of one every three days. Not hard to keep track of something so frequent.

18. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    It was polite... but just really unnecessary. Let's just enjoy the discussion... we don't need an amateur police force.

It's one thing when some newb post 5 threads in a row about your favorite game and how great Rolando is... but I think we can cut people a break for not bumping up threads from the no one cares graveyard.

19. The Bat Outta Hell

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    #19 The Bat Outta Hell, May 2, 2009
    Last edited: May 2, 2009
    GatorDeb, it's not that big of a deal. You just don't like this game, that's why you're scolding him about this. Your bottom line of the game in your review was "Too Basic."

You're calling a memory game "Too Basic"
    Think about it, say it out loud, and think some more.

EDIT: And I see you requested a STORY LINE for the MEMORY GAME.

20. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    I didn't mean to single you out, but I could tell where the thread was (or is going). I think people just need to have a scotch and cigar and chill out.