Universal Rugby Nations 16 (by Distinctive Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by distinctivegames, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Thanks for letting us know, I'll pass this info onto the dev team - also the iOS update is out now which contains the fix for the career mode issues that some of you were experiencing. :D

2. Galanda22

Galanda22 Member

Sep 16, 2015
    Bug fixed! Thanks so much!

3. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Thanks for listening! The new update fixed it for me. Really enjoying this game it's great good improvement from '15

4. Scots_Al

Scots_Al New Member

Sep 22, 2015
    Tackling???

Hi folks - can anyone help? Don't seem to be able to tackle! Whenever I kick off the opposition basically run wonder tries in from their on 22! Conversely, whenever the oppo kick to me, I usually end up scoring a try (though need to work my way up the pitch).

5. skoptic

skoptic Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Ok.. What setting are you for the match? (Amateur / pro) and what action are you doing for tackle? The tackle button causes the action for the player with the circle round them, so they need to be next to the ball carrier for the tackle to take place. Tackle happens when you let go of the button (I'm on mfi but think it's fairly similar on screen)

6. Galanda22

Galanda22 Member

Sep 16, 2015
    The bug has come back: that app shuts down every time I try to go to the games. Please check this problem.

7. We are on the case! Really sorry for the inconvenience!!!

8. cbachinger

cbachinger New Member

Dec 2, 2015
    operates better but still...

Really appreciate the ability for a nearby player to automatically pick up the ball if his teammate has been tackled to the ground :))) that was one big pity in '15 but it's easier to score more tries now :)

The screen motion toggle is also cool, although I deactivated it.

What I still can't understand, is that despite the nice tweaks, teams are filled with names that don't exist! Again, my question is why?
    I've been told it's expensive. Really? From what tweak improvements I've just mentioned, how on earth could have realistic names be expensive to put in.

And also teams could surely be programmed to perform according to their rating. I can beat new Zealand playing japan...surely that can also be rectified without breaking the bank?

Otherwise I'm enjoying the new features :)

Thanks distinctive!

9. Zumoly

Zumoly Member

May 18, 2015
    Great graphics, MFI controller support, easy to play! OK, I'm sold, downloading now.