Universal RPGolf (By ArticNet/Chorus Worldwide)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 16, 2017.

1. toofinedog

toofinedog Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2013
    You just have to wait for dat boi to get tired then play a few rounds of frog baseball, huh huh.

2. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    The trailer- I like it, so quirky. There's enemies on the golf course! Incidentally my dad got bit on a golf course by a dog, so maybe it's not too far away from reality :D

3. TheGodless

TheGodless Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    I like all kinds of casual, arcade, and sim golf games and have found some rpg battle systems to be entertaining (like Fallout and Final Fantasy) and I also like working towards better attributes and equipment, but I hate wondering around looking for things, having to backtrack, dealing with frequent "random" encounters, having to frequently read long choose your answer interactions to be able to proceed, and being required to find some sort of difficult to locate object to be able to unlock part of the game or get further into the story, so I'm really on the fence with RPGolf. Are either the golf and/or battle system the focus of the game or is it the typical RPG elements that I mentioned and is the golfing deep enough to be an actual challenge or is it just simple and used as a selling point due to if being a unique theme for an RPG?

4. Psykho

Psykho New Member

Nov 17, 2017
    #64 Psykho, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    Can someone tell me where to find the 4th elemental, I’ve got the fire, earth and water clubs? I’ve looked all over, And im sure I’ve walked right past it many times

Edit: of course I found it minutes after posting

5. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Man no help to any questions just a bunch of people asking the same basic stuff over and over.

After you talk to the 7 crabs in order go back to mr. crabby at the beginning.

6. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I played the 9 holes and to the people asking. It’s just a basic legend of Zelda link to the past with some golf. The golf isn’t deep but is required to progress .

7. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I’d still love to know where to find the golf cart key. Now I would t mind someone just telling me since I’ve finished the 9 holes and now am just running around looking for stuff I missed.

8. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Do you have a key? Might need a little cleaning...

9. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    Most stuff done now I think - just need to do the back 9!

There’s a few things that took more hunting than expected, but worth taking the time to track it all down #

10. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Is the back 9 in the game yet? I finished 9 holes, beat all the dungeons, got all the clubs, did have a bit of an issue with the cart but that’s fixed, although there is a bug if you look at the map while in the cart you can’t exit with the magic button like normal gotta go in the main map of the whole island and click a spot and when you do your character is invisible and you run around it’s like literally an out of body experience. A little running around and trying to get back in the cart it fixes. Anyway so I think I’ve done everything I can in the game but yeh half the club house is available (half the upstairs ) and sensei says to come back when I’m better. But yeh I can’t like do anything to get better unless there’s a way to replay all the original holes to get better scores that I dunno about.

11. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    Yeah, cart is definitely buggy..

You’ll need a fairly low HCP, then speak to the old golfer again to see more.. you can replay all the holes as often as you like - teleport helps!

12. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    #72 se99jmk, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    How do you get the bridge rebuilt?!

have restored blacksmith, made Ultimate Club... still no option to restore the bridge?

13. articnet

articnet Member

Nov 16, 2017
    Nice find! We are gonna get it fixed asap!

Also coming in the next release:
    - iPhone X support!
    - some minor bugs fixed...and the cart fix apparently (lol)
    - surprises!

Thank you!

14. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    How do you replay the holes? I have the teleporter but I haven’t used it I figured there’s no ball to teleport to. If I go to the tee off area of any of the holes nothing happens. Lol

15. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    The old golfer keeps the secret of the back 9

16. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Yeh. I know lol what I’m saying is going back to him doesn’t do anything for me. He just says I need to be better. But going back to the original 9 holes to try and replay them doesn’t do anything. It doesn’t let me play them again. So I don’t know how to replay the holes to get better scores.

17. articnet

articnet Member

Nov 16, 2017
    If you just completed the game, the ball will be on the tee pf hole one, waiting for another round :)

Generally speaking looking at the map will tell you which hole you have to play (by looking at the blue flag)

18. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    Just need to get my handicap a few points lower and I’ll be sorted!

Looking forward to X support and ‘surprises’ #

19. Harejordan

Harejordan Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Library Page
    San Jose, CA
    Are there any shops to buy antidotes? My character keeps getting poisoned and I’ve just about run out. And it seems the poison lasts forever.

20. articnet

articnet Member

Nov 16, 2017
    You can buy them at bars :)