Universal RPGolf (By ArticNet/Chorus Worldwide)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    You have to find the # in order too
    It’s not easy at all ha

2. articnet

articnet Member

Nov 16, 2017
    *Looks at an ancient scroll*

"A great reward awaits those who shall complete the crab trial"

3. Avaniar

Avaniar Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2016
    I'm feeling stupid

Very good game btw
    But i am feeling dumb, i finished hole 1 with par, but the ball disappeared, i presume to go to hole 2 which is now flashing, but i cannot seem to get to hole 2.
    There are all these iced up parts, which i presume i have to get the fire glove to melt, but that might be later.
    Aaargh, please help.
    Thanks

4. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Hole 2 should be where the blue flag is on the map (not sure about the flashing thing).

The fire glove is in a nearby dungeon..

5. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Just watched a lets play on youtube.
    Looks pretty fun.
    One question...are there sliders or just on/off buttons for the music? The video had the music playing and it seemed to drown out the sound effects.

6. articnet

articnet Member

Nov 16, 2017
    The green flashing triangle is the next place you have to go to on the map. If you closed hole 1, then the green arrow should point at the dungeon north of the green of hole 1, where the fire glove is :)
    With that you can open your way to hole 2.

Yes in the menu there is a setting section with sliders for both sfx and bgm :)

7. Avaniar

Jul 26, 2016
    Doh!

I knew i was missing something. Off i go into that dungeon. Thanks :)

8. Avaniar

Jul 26, 2016
    Well i had already been to that dungeon, and got the key, but the door to the boss didn't open. Now it opened, upon returning, so yeah. The boss was terribly easy, i just hid at the entrance corridor and bashed it after the stars showed up.
    On hole 2 i actually got an eagle Hehe :) will continue tomorrow :) very good game, once again.

9. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Thanks!
    Time to replenish my iTunes account, yet again.

10. articnet

articnet Member

Nov 16, 2017
  11. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Are there more than 9 holes?

12. articnet

articnet Member

Nov 16, 2017
    yes, there are 18 holes in the game.

13. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    are you serious?

14. articnet

articnet Member

Nov 16, 2017
    very!

15. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    classes... hmmm...

16. articnet

articnet Member

Nov 16, 2017
    That was the "original" plan, unfortunately we could not add them for budget/time reasons :(
    BUT! There are many side quests that we hope you will enjoy :)
    And we plan on adding more in the future releases!

17. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I hate golf. The most boring game to watch, never played. Although I like mini golf. Now that I’m done golf bashing, this game is AMAZING!! Even the golf part is fun and I totally suck at it. Lol. Here’s the thing, I have some questions. 1. The crabs. I found 1 and 2 and they say the same thing no matter what order I spoke to them (found 2 first then went back and found 1) so? Does that mean like somewhere in the deep game it keeps track whether we talk to them in order ? Like if I talk to 1, 2, 3, 5.. then go back and find 4 and talk to it do I go back to 5? Or since I found 5 before 4 I have to start over from 1 again? Cause like I said the crabs say the exact same thing whether it’s in order or not so you can’t tell if it’s still going or if you did it wrong and have to start over. Next, where the eff is the golf cart key? I neeeeed that thing sooo much running around :p lol actually I don’t want to know where it is exactly I just want to know if it’s just something given later like after say hole 3 or ... could I have gotten it already and I just missed it somewhere ?

My third question is not exactly relevant to the game itself. I was doing screen recording with the mic on so I can show the game to a buddy of mine but when I went back to watch it the sound was going and I was taking you could hear it but after a few seconds it all cuts out, no sound no voice just video. It stays that way for the rest of the clip. It’s happened twice now but it hasn’t always done it I recorded some gameplay of a couple different games yesterday and it worked fine. Anyone know anything about this?

18. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    #59 se99jmk, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    Tips needed

Ok, so I have been driving back and forth a LOT, and completed a bunch of stuff, but stuck now.. any help?

- Found 7 crabs in order, but nothing happens.. do I need to have started a quest or something before number 1, or is there an 8th somewhere?
    - how to find blacksmith / restore bridge? Got all 4 element clubs, and know he’s south east somewhere, (“turned into a giant in a cavern”), but can’t find him anywhere. Presumably once found, he can restore ultimate club at the anvil
    - also presumably once found there’ll be a bridge between 9 and 1, which is a NIGHTMARE currently

- got ribbon
    - got ball teleport
    - bought house
    - got thunder / healing gloves

19. taoyingying

taoyingying Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    How much golf play is there in this game? Do you beat monsters/bosses by challenging their golf skills? (Don't laugh, I actually have a dress-changing game on my phone where you beat bosses by dress changing.) Is it a very integrated part of the game; or is the golf part in there "just because", and you can strip it out yet still have a full RPG?