Universal RPG Djinn Caster (by Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by L.Lawliet, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    At lvl25 you get a passive that adds a 5+ second buff to crit chance and dmg for every kill. I stacked dexterity and got an amulet that adds 50% to my crit chance, bringing it from around 30% to 45%. After the passive buff I basically crit with every hit. Now I'm adding to the rest of the stats equally usually.

2. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    why this dev blocks japanese?

3. Montanx

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    #83 Montanx, Feb 23, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    Anyone do the quest to find 5 recruits for Lila? I got the obvious one outside, the guy in the bar with the quest and can't find any others.

4. Arata

Arata Member

Feb 23, 2017
    If I remember correctly, after talking to certain guy in the base, you can find them near river in the city.

5. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Games is not in the Japanese AppStore!?

I don't know, as I'm also waiting for it to release in the Japanese store. Maybe they just forgot to include it OR are working on the localization (which I doubt).

6. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Am I right in saying this is the first ever Kemco Action RPG? Can't wait to play it when I get a chance I am working through my huge pile of games I bought this week but this looks amazing and I'm going to jump in later today

7. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    I want to say there was one other but definitely not many others if any. The whole game from art style to theme is a significant departure for Kemco published game, which can be expected considering it's the first time they have worked with this dev.

I hope we see more RPGs from Chocoarts.

8. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    It's certainly the best looking, best animated game Kemco has published.

9. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    I am really having a lot of fun with this.. I got into mobile gaming about the time that Zenonia and the other similar series went FTP.. Anyway, can you think of any other Premium Action KRPGS that may be in the app store? I have not stumbled across any that I can think of..

10. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Sadly, I think they're extinct.

11. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    I think you are correct...and that, my friend, is a damn shame.

12. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    I saw P for premium in the icon of the game. Does this mean that there will be free version of the game?

13. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Are yall seein this heArtw#rk?!

14. Arata

Arata Member

Feb 23, 2017
    Yes, the artwork is just awesome. When will the Android porting come out?

15. Montanx

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Anyone beat the circus master fire boss? He destroys me.

16. Arata

Arata Member

Feb 23, 2017
    Ziv deal pretty good damage against solo enemy, try to buy items on the city market to upgrade your equipment and stock cold water to cure "burned" or get certain Djinn to do it.

17. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Does the monsters scale with your level? I was grinding and was level 8 and the monsters were around 10 and so I was like ok and grind to level 10 and then the monsters were around level 12. D: I'm enjoying this game a lot just wish it was a little more fast pace like aurum blade or crimsonheart

18. Arata

Arata Member

Feb 23, 2017
    I think the monster in dungeon stays the same level. Not really sure about the soldier that chasing you. Might be level up as you progress your story or maybe your bounty. As for pace, it grow as you progress more (more skill, and more enemy). I don't know if that's what you want though.

19. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    The second seems most likely. Chocoarts primarily makes games in English, and Kemco is a Japanese publisher so they'd want a good localization for their home market. But I imagine they are also waiting to see first of all how the game is received (as this is their first non-Japanese developer) and secondly, if they can localize the game's unique theme into the Japanese language appropriately. I haven't played the Japanese versions of their games but I am confident the flow and dialogue is better and funnier in Japanese. Maybe Shaun can comment on that, as he actually speaks Japanese...

20. Montanx

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Just beat the last boss. Really great game, better than any of the Zenonias or inotias easily. Good blend of k and j rpg.