Universal RPG Djinn Caster (by Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by L.Lawliet, Feb 20, 2017.

1. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Just picked it up. I'm enjoying it so far, roundabout an hour in.

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    #182 squarezero, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    Had to take a break during vacation, but I just finally beat it. Man, what a great game.

I should add: took me 23 hours, and I spent $0 on IAP -- in fact, I finished the game with 70 of the 150 gems I got at the start. There is a post credit sequence, so it pays to stick around.

3. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Dang man nice!

4. Eclectic80

Eclectic80 New Member

Jun 6, 2017
    Was the "new game" option for a new game plus, or just a fresh game? I haven't beaten it yet, but I think I lost out on a few quests because the contacts vanished. I spent most of my initial rubies on the 2x XP djinn ring and another bag, and it doesn't look like you get any more when you start a normal new game.

5. Excalipur

Excalipur Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2017
    It's for a fresh game.

6. tjb

tjb Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Two questions.

I can't finish Promotional Manager quest because I can't seem to find four people who respond to my dialogue with promoting that store. Who am I missing?

I can't find a leg of lamb and/or toad.

7. CorneL

CorneL New Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Loving this game. Finally finished <33333

There's lots of love being put into this game.

Hoping for a spin-off or Djinn Caster 2 :):):):):)

Showing Off some Spoilers:

Djinn-Caster---Last-Spec.jpg

Djinn-Caster---Best-Equipments.jpg

Djinn-Caster---Best-Attack-Combo.jpg

Djinn-Caster---Killing-Instinct-in-effect.jpg

Djinn-Caster---All-20-Djinns.jpg

8. CorneL

CorneL New Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Faster Ruby gain:

1.) I found out that by donating repeatedly to the poor, I got higher chance in getting ruby drops when battling enemies. (But then again, I might be wrong, who knows..)

2.) I found out that by killing lots of enemies in ONE attack / HIGH hit-combos, I got higher chance in getting ruby drops. (could be another misconceptions..)

3.) After getting your own camel - run around the world map while avoiding the guards. there'll be treasure icon popping up randomly and u should quickly press the button on the lower left to accept it. you will get either xxx dirma, 1 ruby or 2 ruby. (beware of the cave icon - it'll trigger battle)

9. CorneL

CorneL New Member

Feb 21, 2014
    TIPS & TRICKS

1.) TORBAR the Djinn is miss-able.

->Get him by talking to the REBEL beside the door in Hadjara's Inventor House right after the event where Behran died.

2.) How to level up Djinn ? (Beginner Tips)

->Only Active Djinns (equipped) gain experience. Non-active Djinn gains nothing.

->Djinn only gain experience when they're summoned (not from the enemies killed). So keep using Rukhs to train your Active Djinns. Don't save the Rukhs!

->Djinn has 3 attributes that each has maximum cap level of 10.

->Once your selected attribute is maxed, quickly change it to the other 2 lower level attributes. The experience gained will not automatically distribute itself to the other 2 lower level attributes.

->According to my observation, any Djinns summoned will have the same amount of experience shared among the Active Djinns. So it won’t matter if you summon Ziv (10 Rukhs consumption) or Azalea (7 Rukhs consumption), you will get the same amount of experienced shared among the Active Djinns. This also applies to summoning maxed out Djinns, you will still get the same amount of experienced shared to the lower level Active Djinns.

3.) How to max out your Djinns the fast way (Advance Tips)

->First buy & equip 1 or 2 Ring of Kris.

->Secondly, train Ziv to level 10 for his Max Rukhs' attribute (so you can store 60 Rukhs).

->Then train Vasdiin, Levant, Zelen's Reduce Cost' attribute to level 10. Their Rukhs consumption rate will be reduced to 6, 4, 4 respectively.

->Select your remaining 3 Active Djinns that you desire to level up fast and choose a training ground that has lots of Flies (easy to kill). Summon Vasdiin to blow them away, kill, suck the Rukhs, summon Levant and Zelen simultaneously, repeat. The reason why I use this 3 Djinns is because their Rukhs' consumption is the lowest and their re-summon time is the quickest.

4.) Level Up your character faster. (Advance Tips)

->Buy & equip 1 or 2 Vibrant Ring.

->Do lots of extra missions and don't forget to claim them (bonus experience for reward doubles when you equip the rings).

5.) Gain Dirma faster (Advance Tips)

->Buy Extra Bags for more storage.

->Equip Vabette with its Drop Rate attribute @ level 10.

->Go kill enemies for lots of drops, sell and repeat.

->Bear in mind some extra missions (they are repeatable) require specific amount of drops to be cleared. And the reward (experience, dirma or items) is better than just simply selling the drops away.

6.) Auction House in Tariq (Advance Tips)

->Buy all of them to make sure new items pop up. Each specific item is only sold once.

->Keep checking back the auction house when you level up. I got my best armor here.

10. Applepen

Applepen Active Member

Jul 14, 2017
    Good looking game! Can't wait to have a try.:D

11. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    Hey guys, this game looks great. Is it MFi compatible? I've read the entire thread and didnt find an answer, cheers.

12. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Bump...

13. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    No MFi support.

14. Ryzaerian

Ryzaerian Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2017
    Great game.

This gem is on sale for 99 cents. After giving it a try, I had to bump this. If you’re into action RPG’s, it’ll be well worth it.

15. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    My sentiments exactly. I came here to do & say the same:D

16. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Yes, It is the great action RPG.
    But the install is dependent on a 3rd party server.
    That needs to be changed.

17. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    I agree completely... the small download size is misleading. It's a great game and I bought it at full price but I wouldn't have had I known it'll always need a 3rd party download every install... its the next worse scenario to needing a constant internet connection to me. Just my opinion.

18. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'll have to agree with you guys. Unfortunately most of Kemco's games have some kind of install from server nowadays. I trust Kemco enough that they will stay offline games however it does worry me some day in the future that if you get a new device you won't be able to play it if the server goes down.

Some people might say that's crazy but there are plenty of classic old school games I can't play anymore because their servers have been dead for years. This is of course why I mainly play/buy premium offline games. I prefer spending on something that I know I won't have to rely on a server for.

19. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    It's not just servers going offline that should concern you.
    Every single iOS update can potentially break a game, and it is up to each individual developer to fix it. They may not if they have, for instance, abandoned the game or simply can't afford to update it.

And don't get me started on iOS 11 and 32bit games. #

No...... iOS is simply not a good platform for your permanent gaming requirements, server or not.

20. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Well actually as long as you have a capable device you can play it. Same thing like buying an old PS2 to play old PS2 games. That's why server issues are the most important.

If it's an online game or needs an online download it'll always be server dependent. However with an old device (many iphone users have old iphones sitting around) you can just install an old offline game and play. And with 64 bit new games that should be less of a problem for a while.