Royal Heroes - Army Sim with Crafting

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Badim, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Badim

Badim Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    http://theelitegames.net
    Russia

Hey guys,
    this is my new game - Royal Heroes. In it you will find a many similar elements to many other games - my way to make a better gaming expirience =) But together - all this features - should be quate fun.

In short: Indirect battles, crafting(magic box), magic discovering and warping(game+).

1024x768x23.jpg 1024x768x26.png
    Welcome, my Lord, to the cursed kingdom. A land plagued by black magic and creatures that crawl out of the darkness. Once this was a great kingdom. It could be great again. That's all up to you. Enter the world of Royal Heroes - a strategy game set in a world of fantasy and adventure.
    Hire an army of legendary heroes and battle vast waves of monsters. Destroy your enemies on the battlefield. Purge all evil from your land. Construct your castle. Craft weapons. Spend your loot wisely. Rule your kingdom.

This is Royal Heroes. Welcome to your kingdom, and good luck. You'll need it.
    Corona Simulator 2016-02-09 15-00-03-302.png Corona Simulator 2016-02-09 15-01-14-185.png

Game is not req internet to play and 100% free. Tnx to OUYA team for making that possible. No energy or food that will criple your fun.

I have developed it alone - so some hard and awkward moments here and there. I`m open for all suggestions and feedback.

Have fun!

Attached Files: