Universal Royal Bounty HD - from Palm Kingdoms devs

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iosoftware, Oct 5, 2015.

1. iosoftware

iosoftware Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    There's no way to find it out as if you google, you will find numerous cases like this including ifixit's developer account. You call Apple and all they repeat as robots is "we have already stated the reason in the email". And the support employees are afraid to death to speak an extra word. I guess they are very easy to get fired too.

2. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Why'd you change the game's name too? I get your dev/pub name, but the app's name seems unecessary unless you were specifically accused of copyright infringement.

3. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    The publisher did that. They want to market a fresh title.

4. Scottlarsen

Scottlarsen Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2009
    Unfortunately, this is why I rarely spend money on the App Store anymore. In fact, I may jump from Apple products entirely. Their old company MO is certainly shinning through again and for that reason I find less and less reason to upgrade as often, if at all.

5. iosoftware

May 13, 2009
    Game Developer
    Varna
    we brought back Palm Kingdoms 2 as well, with minor improvements like full screen support for iPhone 5-6S, now free + IAPs, and a as a universal app.

6. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

#46 UnhappyUnlucky, Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    Glad to see Palm Kingdoms 2 is back. I will kick myself in the nuts if that game is removed from the App Store a second time. One of my favorite games and developer. Love this game too. Whatever happened to Palm Kingdoms 3? I can’t find Palm Kingdoms 2’s thread so I’m posting here lol