Universal RoverCraft Racing (by Evgeniy Belov)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    #81 Sexy Pirate, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    Omg! Well it's not looking hopeful for me getting any presents as I've only managed to collect one so far and ive played quite a bit this morning. I've got plenty of upgrades and parts to as I've played the game lots. :eek:

Edit. Will we be able to buy the Christmas items with coins after the event is over? That would be helpful incase I still don't mange to get the presents.
    I've bought a coin pack and the starter pack just to show a bit support as I love the game.

2. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Same here. That Xmas level is hard! XD

3. mobius438

mobius438 Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Evansville, IN
    Mercury is a great farming level. 4,500 coins in 1:30 with four skull frames. :D

https://everyplay.com/videos/12103439

4. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Yep I agree I've gave up on the Christmas level as its to hard to get presents but mercurys cool as it doesn't take long. Here'sy current gold farming machine :D

Attached Files:

5. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Managed to finally make a vehicle that can get a decent way through the Christmas level with some success.

Attached Files:

6. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Yea, I'm going to have to tear my rover apart of i plan on getting anywhere in this Christmas level. It's tough!!

Just bout the starter pack to support the devs.

7. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    I'll post a pic later, but I actually managed to complete the Christmas level :D
    Took some rebuilding of my loved rover but did it. Now I've just got presents to farm daily and the last two levels to complete.
    This game is awesome.

8. mobius438

mobius438 Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Evansville, IN
    The new levels are pretty good. I like that they add new twists to the formula instead of just steeper hills and tighter tunnels like other games rely on for their "hard" levels. Sometimes you actually have to stop and think rather than just mash the gas pedal the whole way.

9. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    This is what gets me through the Christmas level :D

Attached Files:

10. mobius438

mobius438 Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Evansville, IN
    LOL, not sure what happened here, but my body rocketed to the end without the rover.

http://i.imgur.com/L9MqM1H.jpg

11. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Yea, I might have to copy us on that. I need to get those Xmas wheels! Lol

12. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    With the last vehicle picture I uploaded I'm having lots of success in the Christmas event :D managing to get around 7 presents a day. The arrows showing you where the presents are is a great help to.
    Already got the full Santa outfit now Saving up for my Christmas cockpit.

13. mobius438

mobius438 Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Evansville, IN
    Pandora down. I'm stuck at 47% on Cyber. There's an obstacle at 500m that's giving me trouble. Here's the vehicle that beat Pandora:

http://i.imgur.com/1E5hGVX.jpg

14. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    After much trial and error, I finally got through the stage with this load out. Energy was the huge issue for me. Based off SP's design. :)

I only managed to get 5 gifts so I caved in for the rest of the outfit. XD

I've noticed that upon completion of the stage, the arrows of the explored routes disappear, only the ones indicating routes with presents remain. Those are considerably more difficult. Has anyone gotten all ten? Do the arrows reset after obtaining all of them or something?

Attached Files:

15. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    Also a suggestion guys. Some items don't seem to require upgrading at all. Like the exhaust. Sure you can increase the durability, but they're typically located at the top of the rig so by the time their durability becomes a factor, the rig has already had a pretty serious accident. XD

Maybe adding a feature the increases the power to the wheels could entice to upgrade the exhaust?

Also I'm upset this game isn't getting more attention. I hope Mobirate is doing pretty well with it so they can offer us more updates. :)

16. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Well I was on track for getting all ten parcels today (some are in really wierd places to get to)
    But then I noticed there 20 to get today :D

Attached Files:

17. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    I've got 14/20 today with this setup.

Attached Files:

18. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Ok. I gotta start the xmas stuff back up. I gave up as soon as I started. I was too afraid to break apart my rover.

19. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Yea, I need to upgrade my batteries. I'm not getting very far on what I have. I did get 1 present tho! Lol

20. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Well this has taken some figuring out and wasting half the Christmas period but I've just noticed that the presents come back. I collected 16/20 presents this morning and just had another go now and got some more presents that had reappeared, my toatal has gone up from 16/20 but my total presents to spend total has gone up :D guess it pays to just keep playing.

And yes neon you need good battery's to get anywhere on the Christmas stage. I've got two full upgraded accumulators and they get my through it start to finish.