Universal RoverCraft Racing (by Evgeniy Belov)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    #21 Sexy Pirate, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
    Woo update with some new parts :D and a Halloween themed event starting on the 26th it says in the update info.

Edit. Even buy the IAP doesn't remove the advert after you crash? :( guess I'll stick to airplane mode while playing ;)
    I bought the 10k gold pack so I could unlock the last area without having much grind.

2. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I was hoping buying an IAP would get rid of the ads. That's a bummer. It's not like the ads are that bad though. I blame you for getting me hooked on this game!

3. DigY

DigY Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Hi, I represent the developer :)

Yes, Halloween event will open the new cool location and a cool reward for completion.

4. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    #24 Sexy Pirate, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    Cool can't wait. The game is brilliant, the items are a bit on the expensive side to buy as I've bought coins and played quite a lot but still can't afford half the stuff but I kind of understand that because it's free you need to try and make some money.

One problem. The adverts after you crash, I'm playing on iPhone5s ios 8 and I have to either play with air plane mode on or shut down the app after each crash as they're covering up the screen in a funny way.
    I had hoped that buying the IAP coins would have removed the adverts, Is there a reason it doesn't?

Attached Files:

5. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Congrats on a great game! I'm bummed that it hasn't gotten more attention on TA besides myself and Sexy Pirate.

6. DigY

DigY Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    We are working on this problem. Maybe we can hotfix it.

7. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    #27 Eoghann, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    Oh it's been getting some lovin' from me. :)
    Just didn't wanna post until I completed the damn Earth level. Took me quite a long time but I finally reached the mother ship. Didn't wanna start a Mars expedition until a successful Earth trial. And that's my current rig. That tiny wheel really makes a difference. But looks like it's back to the drawing board with Mars. Gets stuck in the tunnels.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some feedback: I'd REALLY love to know what exactly I'm upgrading. Durability? Acceleration? Torque? Energy consumption? Some stats wouldbe nice.

Also, if I break a current record, but get stuck and decide to restart; it doesn't log the new record. It only counts if you either explode, die or run out of energy.

More customization options for both vehicle and pilot. I'd love to launch an expedition in space boxers.

8. DigY

DigY Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Congratulations! :)

In plans for future update.

Thats a bug. We will fix that.

9. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Woo halloween level is up and running.

10. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I'm still struggling to get past Earth!

11. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    #31 Sexy Pirate, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    Woo finished the Halloween level :D

I haven't completed earth or any of the others yet but I keep getting a little further with each try/upgrade.

Attached Files:

12. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    ^ nice

Man this game is pretty heavy on the grinding :/
    I've got a sticky wheel now, except the description says 'frictionless', which is the complete opposite of what it should be.

If the wheel has 0 friction, shouldn't it make no contribution towards acceleration?
    The wheel just spins really fast

13. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    It is a bit of a grind but it's also fun, I bought a 10k coin pack just to speed things up and show a little support.

14. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    I'd love a randomly generated endless level just for fun and to earn some currency instead of having to repeat the same tracks over and over. Doesn't need a leaderboard or anything. Just random would be fun.

15. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    Nice! The Hallloween level was a breeze! Just finished it. And I've got a cool accessory to show for it. :) thanks for that guys!

Now I'M stuck on level 7. What's the trick Sexy Pirate? I lose a ton of energy on those hills, I always run out right after the second hill.

16. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    You have to free wheel as much as possible, that's my main tip. I found a little press of the gas at the start gets you to the first hill then has up to near the top of it free wheeling over the top and down the other side, and when you come to the steep down slope before the end you need careful use of the brake so you don't tip or crash.

17. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    I'll give it a try! Sounds like a lot of luck is involved!

Anyone figure out how the gyro works? Can't see it being of much help right now. I thought there'd be a button to control tilt but so far I'm just waving the ipad around and can't quite see a proper way to control it.

18. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    I thought it just helps to auto correct the rotation? I am finding accelerate/brake in the air helps with the rotation to (I have the gyro equipped).
    Weirdly I've just finished the last level Charon before I could finish any of the others. It seems much easier than the others.

This is the vehicle I finished it with.

Attached Files:

19. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    Grrrr I hate day 7. I literally run out of energy like 2 feet away from the mothership registering a success! :)

20. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Day 7 took me a while to finish. Now day 12 im totally stuck...... Can't even make it up the first hill??? Haven't got a clue and I've tried it about 15-20 times?