Roundhouse - by Victory Point Games - Universal

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Steph, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Steph

Steph Member

Jun 20, 2013
    I'm one of the developers of ROUNDHOUSE, an arcade brawler inspired by the beat-'em-ups of yore.

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1TH56ZrDhkA

Here's the app description:

"Roundhouse is a 2D-Physics action game that takes you, the world's toughest rock star, to Hell and back. Inspired by old school arcade brawlers, Roundhouse is easy to learn and difficult to master. Perform furious feet-flyin' combos as you fight your way through many unique stages, each with challenging bosses that will put your thumbs to the test! Develop the foot fetish you never knew you had; no shame required."

We've had a few glowing reviews so far!

"By the third level's boss you'll feel the need to keep coming back to prove your worth. Oh, and this is after defeating a giant taco. Yeah, Roundhouse is fairly nuts to say the least. ... [Roundhouse]'s comic book style and crazy, gonzo storyline make for a fun kick 'em up app"
    - Pocket-Lint.com, featured as App of the Day, June 24 2013

"Its hilariously absurd premise and old school gameplay make Roundhouse one of the best brawlers to come along in a while. ... Roundhouse is a terrific retro beatdown with great graphics and an entertaining story."
    - SuperGameDroid.com

You can check out trailers, screenshots, and download the soundtrack from our website - RoundhouseGame.com

I'd love to answer any questions about the development process, and I'm sure I can get our programmer and artist in here to join in as well!

Happy kicking!