Universal rop (By MildMania)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 12, 2015.

1. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I wasn't having crash issues (iPhone 5S, iOS8.2) but the update completely wiped my progress. I was on Level 62 or 63 and now I'm back to zero.

2. MildMania

MildMania Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2013
    Spawning Magical Games!
    Thanks for mentioning the issue, actually update doesn't wipe your data however checks the wrong location to lookout for saved game. We'll issue and update for that and solve the issue, in the mean time you can still play any levels, after the update you'll start from the save data that has more progress

3. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Can someone confirm the progress is erased after updating? Should I make a backup of my progress before updating? I was just offered to update my game but under circumstances mentioned above I'd rather wait until it's clarified.

EDIT: ok, thanks MildMania for the feedback, I'll wait for the next update than even though I'm not experiencing any crashes

4. Valentia

Valentia Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 20, 2009
    Female
    Retired!
    California
    Same happened to me. It was a bit of a less-than-pleasant surprise, but I really enjoyed the puzzles the first time through, so I don't mind doing them again.

I want to comment again on how smooth the movement feels. It's among the best I've encountered. Also, I love how when you "drop" one of the dots, it goes thunk and the screen shakes a tad. That is really cute!

5. MildMania

Nov 22, 2013
    Spawning Magical Games!
    If you update the app you'll start from level zero but it doesn't wipe your progress.
    Please don't update if you don't have crash issues right now

Sorry for the inconvenience

6. Amiln

Amiln New Member

Mar 13, 2015
    wow

Saw this game on the featured page yesterday, it looks beautiful. Plan on buying it shortly.

7. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Great. Thanks for the quick reply. I see that you've already updated the update notes too. I'll wait for the update before continuing, but it's good to know that my progress isn't lost.

Hopefully this won't hurt your sales, as the game is great, and obviously any new buyers don't need to worry.

8. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Really fun puzzler. Enjoying it big time.

9. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Agreed. Nice job.

10. TheGodless

TheGodless Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Got to play the game on my kid's iPod 5 with ios 8 and it's an amazing puzzler. It kind of reminds me of Strand, but that is a good thing because Strand is another amazing puzzler. Updating now to see if the 5S ios 7 crash is fixed.

11. TheGodless

Jan 15, 2013
    #31 TheGodless, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    Yay! It sort of works on 5S with ios 7 now!

Spoke too soon. It starts and lets me play the first puzzle, but then immediately freezes up once I solve the puzzle.

12. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    It seems that the game is not optimized for iPhone 6 Plus. :(

13. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
  14. MildMania

Nov 22, 2013
    Spawning Magical Games!
    We have few iPhone 6 Plus devices and game work totally fine on those devices. Have you got any problem on iPhone 6 Plus ?

15. MildMania

Nov 22, 2013
    Spawning Magical Games!
    New update which will restore all progress possibly lost between 1.0 and 1.1 is in Review right now, and should be live in few hours.

Thanks for all the feedbacks until now. We're very glad to see overall impression was really positive

If you like the game please write a review on the AppStore it really helps other players to decide whether or not they should try the game and lets us bring more content more frequently as game becomes more popular

16. junus_

junus_ Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Hey guys, for those who lost their progress in last night's update after version 1.2 landed couple of mins ago, you should be able to restore your save games from 1.0. You can check that out!

17. TheGodless

Jan 15, 2013
    If it was meant to fix the game freezing after completion of the first level, the most recent update didn't work.

18. Gamer1st

Gamer1st Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    None. But I dream about being able to work again.
    USA
    There's also a problem on iPad Air latest ios. It gets to the opening screens of the Dev/Pub and the two blur together and it locks up.

19. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Images are not sharp enough. Looks not that good.

20. rbates

rbates Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    I was initially concerned about the puzzles being too simple in the first few stages, however around stage 5 they really picked up, and I am enjoying this little gem. I love that there are different ways of looking at the problem to find the solution. Not only do you need to be concerned with the number of lines coming off of a point, but where you can hide points in the hex grid.

Well worth the $1 if you like puzzles.