Universal Rooftop Mischief - Toon Arcade iOS game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by OntheCouchEntertainment, Mar 20, 2015.

1. OntheCouchEntertainment

OntheCouchEntertainment Active Member

Mar 20, 2015
    Yes i agree its a bit different and yes it is rational to think in that way.

The Mischief points are listed on the objectives screen, and show as soon as you hit Play on top of the current Objectives, they are also listed in the Unlockables Screen at the bottom.

Well anyways Im glad the rest is figured out for you :) Hope you are enjoying the rest of the Power ups and the game.

You dont need to post the screenshot, but please can you post the highscore you have reached. That would help.

2. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    Hi OntheCouchEntertainment, i was able to spend some time playing Rooftop Mischief. It's a very nicely put together game.

Have not gotten very far yet, but i do love the cartoon art style, it is perfectly suited for this type of a game.
    The game played very smooth on my iPod Touch, even under rapid fire tapping. The game never lagged or crashed once.

The in-game music/sound effects match the game play very well. I did like that each person you hit has a different reaction
    (ie: kung-fu grannie and that poor old man who falls). The exploding chicken was a nice touch.

Rooftop Mischief replay value is pretty high for me, because you always want to get a better score to try and unlock the challenges/mini games. Would definitely recommend this fun game. Thanks again for the code.

I am looking forward to what you might bring to Rooftop Mischief next.

I don't know if it is possible to add
    1. A person you hit, may run up to you and hit you back, or perhaps throw it back, even call the police.
    2. Maybe someone get's out of the car/bus and raising their fists yelling.

3. OntheCouchEntertainment

Mar 20, 2015
    Thank you so Much for the feedback and kind words.

We are supporting the iPhone 4 as well and thus had some memory constraints, but still wanted the game to feel responsive on all devices thus we couldnt add any more characters or Power ups or try any cool ideas like the ones you suggested.

In the Future updates we may add more characters and Power ups, hopefully some new modes, but we will have to look at how to handle it on the older devices.

4. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I did screenshots of the stats. High score and very thing else. Hopefully, this will give you the info you are hoping for.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    Just spend some time with the game earlier. The mischief does create certain funny moments with a nice touch (ie. Old man falling, Kungfu Grandma and etc). So the art style, animation and such are really great. A fun game to pass time while trying to chase high score.:)

But I do have some question thou, I see that there are 3 objective each time you start a game, does new object pop up after finish the 3 while not game over yet or you will keep going as normal to rack up scores? I have never manage to complete all 3 objectives in any games I played :( There is always at least 1 or 2 that can be really hard. Also I am a little confuse with the super weapon ie. Chicken Bomb. If i am not mistaken you charge it up by creating streaks? Then how about other weapons? :confused:

I have something to suggest thou, it would be funny if certain old people actually start running after you hit them multiple times. :p

6. OntheCouchEntertainment

Mar 20, 2015
    Thank you for the feedback, and we are happy you like the game.

The objectives can be completed one by one, new ones come up even if you have only completed one objective, you dont need to complete all 3 to progress. So enjoy :)

Power ups are earned to simple progression of the game, you just hit people and vehicles to fill up the bar and the power up will be available to use.

Hope that calrifies all your doubts.

7. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Took 694J7TR3FLFK (the one below this was already taken)

Thanks!

8. LucidLabs

LucidLabs Well-Known Member

May 26, 2014
    Looks fun!
    Good luck for the launch! :)

9. karankk

karankk New Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Looks Fantastic!

Can't wait to play this. Animations are insane. Lot of thought has gone into this.

The game looks like its a lot of fun!

Good luck!

10. OntheCouchEntertainment

Mar 20, 2015
    More Promo Codes.

If any one requires more Promo Codes leave a message. We are running out of them.

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

11. wireframe

wireframe Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Looks Cool

Screenshots and trailer look cool, hopefully the game is good, will keep an eye out for it.

12. All in a Days Play

Apr 2, 2015
    Waiting for the Release

This looks like a very cool game. Reminds me of the cartoons from the 90's in terms of animations and characterisation. Also, I have actually not seen a view like this being used in any 2d game. Quite unique. Mini-games look awesome. Darkness mini-game is the one I'm looking forward to the most. Great idea. The achievements wall with all the stickers looks insanely cool. The game looks like its very well themed. Well done guys! :)

13. OntheCouchEntertainment

Mar 20, 2015
    Thank you for all the feedback

Rooftop Mischief releases on the 9th. If any one wants Promo Codes dont forget to check out the thread under the Promo Codes.