Rolli Ralli - Manipulate the world in this 3D, rolling platformer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Fish alan, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Fish alan

Fish alan Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2011
    I'm excited to share with you my new game, Rolli Ralli. Rolli Ralli is a 3D platformer game where the player controls the world around their character, a ball like creature named Rolli. Pulling on the ground to create bulges that push him along, swiping to nudge him with gusts of wind, the player collects coins, navigates obstacles, collects powers, rescues baby Rollis, and avoids or destroys enemies to reach the goal.

Rolli Ralli is designed for quick, mobile gameplay. Levels are generally take 3 minutes or less to complete.

In the early levels, Rolli Ralli is presented as a 2D platformer to help players become acquainted with the controls. In these quick first 10 levels, players learn about moving Rolli by pulling on the ground, hopping over spikes and gaps, activating environmental pieces like pipes and platforms, finding hidden areas, power ups and baby rescues. Once these levels are completed, the game switches to an isometric presentation where these same concepts and more can be explored and played with in a 3D world.

Rolli Ralli is currently in development and I will eventually be looking for beta testers. In the meantime, here are some early screens and a video showcasing some early footage.

I'd love to hear what you think!

Thanks,
    Alan

Attached Files:

• 1s.png
      1s.png
      File size:
      435.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4s.png
      4s.png
      File size:
      378.6 KB
      Views:
    • 7s.png
      7s.png
      File size:
      504 KB
      Views:
    • 8s.png
      8s.png
      File size:
      580.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Fish alan

Fish alan Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2011
    Here's another video, this time showing off a few of the early levels once the game has shifted into a 3D view. I'm a fan of the ball moving through the pipe. Love to hear what you think.