Universal RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3 (by Frontier Developments Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Aug 12, 2015.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'm on the iPad Air 2

2. Zemar

Zemar Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Denmark
    Okay. Either the missing water is a bug on the iPhone 5S or it has been removed. Wonder if there's water on the iPhone 6 ?

3. Borgqueenx

Borgqueenx Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
  4. 8BitFlash

8BitFlash Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    On the fourth park, where it says your acting or something for a studio. The park is already pretty much completely filled in, can't really build any rides. I always lose money.

5. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

You can squeeze in most things just to the right of the main entrance (behind the fence and monorail). I also demolished one of the studio buildings, and built some other bigger rides to the other corner on the entrance side.

You can always build OVER those studios as well by using the 'higher' arrow when first placing your blueprint. If you can work out the darn paths up to it that is!

6. Borgqueenx

Feb 1, 2010
    An old hint to building on tight space is raising 1 terrain block and building something on that.

7. Zemar

Zemar Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Denmark
    I have contacted the Frontier Support, and the conclusion is that the missing Water is only missing because of "unsupported language". My device language is in Danish and it seems to be unsupported. When I change the device language to English it all Works.

8. Borgqueenx

Feb 1, 2010
    Screenshot?
    I hope they will fix it soon...

9. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

[​IMG]

[thread=268395][​IMG][/thread] [thread=268299][​IMG][/thread] [thread=268415][​IMG][/thread] [thread=268367][​IMG][/thread] [thread=268381][​IMG][/thread] [thread=268376][​IMG][/thread]

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

August 13th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo & post layout

10. Bischi777

Bischi777 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    I love this Game and I think they ported it perfectly for the ipad... But it crashes every 15 - 20 minutes on my ipad air (and there are no apps running in the background). I guess I have to wait till the next update.

11. RandallPeek

RandallPeek Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    Because water is American.

12. Pheebers

Pheebers Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    I've been having a great time, and have finished career mode. On the last few levels, there were frequent crashes on my iPad Air, but I pushed through. Annoying, though -- just got going on a sandbox park and I hit the item limit! Tons of extra space left -- I'd done a sci-fi section and a spooky section, and a few coasters, and then BAM! No more building.

13. PrettygreatPhil

PrettygreatPhil Active Member

Jul 14, 2015
    How is this is iPhone? RC2 is one of my favourite PC games of all time, but never tried 3 on PC. Will this be easy to get into, or would the iPad version be better?

14. giantfart12

giantfart12 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Any news on iCloud or cross device saves?

15. setomoto

setomoto Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Anyone find the game crashing on launch on devices with iOS 9.2.1? I have 6s plus with the said iOS version and I cannot launch the game at all.

16. Pandabunny

Pandabunny Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    I always liked the cheat codes in this game just to have some quick fun. Did they include some of them in the game, or is it completely without them?

17. MulDeR

MulDeR Well-Known Member

May 22, 2017
    Anyone knows if they are going to include the expansions some time?