Universal Roll Player - The Board Game (by Mipmap)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Nov 17, 2022.

1. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Correct. The 9 means the current amount you have in that section. It includes any plus or minus you have depending on your character. The 17-18 is your target and you need to be those numbers. It’s it’s 14+ it can be anything above 14. But yes, first number is your current total.
    @badmanj

2. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Oooweee! A wizard with greedy is Damn! Didn’t even need any armour.
    This game is so fun. Had so many great runs. Have a few where I end around 37 and with one move different I knew I could have made I could have hit like 42. Really enjoying this. My new actual best is 41.

Attached Files:

vectorarchitekt likes this.
  3. AltsKev

AltsKev Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    Game is really fun ? i want buy it but i'm not sure since its only a character building with no other action arround right ? no monster for example.

4. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    At the moment it is only character building. That is that point of the fam to create an awesome character based on all the criteria in front of you. I wasn’t sure if I would like it but I do. That being said their is a board game version where you can take the character you created on an adventure. Depending on how this app does they said they would possibly add the expansions. But we all know that may or may not happen and could take forever. Watch some videos of the game played possibly. Then board game is exactly the same. They did an incredible job of replicating it in every way. Watch Dice Tower review. He always does a great review. Anyways I do love it. Not sure it would be for everyone.

Something to note I don’t play dungeons and dragons and these days a full fledge rpg is just too much for me. This game is just perfect for that itch. And it’s something very different. I like the die manipulation involved and all the different class strategies. There really is a lot here.

AltsKev and vectorarchitekt like this.
  5. AltsKev

AltsKev Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    someone still play this game ? look very fun

6. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    I do. It’s one of my favorite go-tos. Complex enough to stay interesting but simple enough to be casual. A unique take as well.

AltsKev likes this.
  7. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    I haven’t played in a long time. But it’s still on my phone and I also bought and played the physical version. Great game. Specially for solo gameplay.

AltsKev likes this.