Rolando lite won't work on my phone ?.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by alex sunny, Apr 13, 2021.

1. alex sunny

alex sunny New Member

Apr 13, 2021
    Male
    Hello,

I always wanted to try rolando and was excited when the lite version came out but much to my dismay I soon found out it didn't work on my phone. I tried resetting, turning on and off, uninstalling and reinstalling, and then restoring to no avail. Now that the price dropped to 4.99 I'm thinking of buying it, what are the chances of the full version working?
    PS Super monkey ball full and light version don't work on my iphone 1st gen either, although the full version used to work when I first got it.

thanks
    alexsunny

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

What device do you have and what iOS are you on? Both games work fine on my iPhone 12, with the latest iOS.

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Being on an iphone 1st gen must surely cause issues. If you can i would 100% get a new second hand device, even an iphone 6 or 7 you must get for quite a cheap price

But an iphone 1 must surely be causing issues as it'll have an old version of iOS installed

4. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Wow — that’s what you meant by first gen. Yeah, not sure what game would work on that. But I’m sure you can find a cheap iPhone 7 or even an 8.