Rolando Level Help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dtvaughn, Dec 31, 2008.

1. dtvaughn

dtvaughn New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    I'm on the level named Pachinko Panic, it looks to be the seventeenth level in the game, but once I get past the checkpoint I have nothing but trouble. I can activate the switch to open the lower level with my Spiky, but I can't figure out how to get a bomb to blow up the path leading to the end of the level.

Can anyone help me?
    I've been trying for hours now. :)

2. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Here is what you do:you have activated the red thing with spiky. then you move up and to the right using two fingers and you see a yellow catapult and a bomb-dropper button right above it, release one bomb, pull back the catapult with you finger and the release it. if the bomb bounces back from the blocked entry, try tapping the bomb just when it touches the entry. Then you move all your rolandos including the King through the tunnel you opened before with spiky. Then wait at the lava lake for 5 seconds and a platform should come down, get on it and keep going with the level.

I hope this helped, if not I can get you screenshots;)

3. dtvaughn

dtvaughn New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Perfect! I was pushing the catapult forward rather than pulling it back. Thanks!!!!