Universal Rogue Wizards (by Spellbind Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, May 25, 2017.

1. Silver99

Silver99 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Yeah, Im really wondering if my game is double glitched. I also get replenishing daggers with every character. Let them drop to one and they replenish with each level of a dungeon, or even earlier sometimes.
    The chests Im getting seem way more frequent in occurrence and better than I used to get.

2. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #582 stubbieoz, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    I am probably sounding a bit paranoid but this gives me the impression that the dev is looking at testing out the possibility of eventually making the mobile version an "always online" requirement.
    There certainly isn't anything like this happening with the pc version.

I hope I am totally wrong.

3. spellbindstudios

spellbindstudios Active Member

Mar 1, 2017
    Don't worry ... this game will always be able to be played without an internet connection. Using the internet is the fastest easiest way to do a special event weekend though, which is why it's needed just for super time sensitive stuff like that.

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I love the special event thing! Imo

5. Silver99

Jun 5, 2014
    Ive figured out at least one event that rests my dagger numbers to 5/5 and thats using the stairs in dungeons. I ran out, went upstairs, and they all reset.
    Ive also had so many three gem chests that my gem numbers have dwindled from 60 to zero. Im having trouble keeping up their numbersto a level that lets me do things I want to.

6. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    Same here, thanks dev!

7. Machiknight

Machiknight Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    While I don't have this problem, because if you do a gauntlet you end up with tons of gems, I do think these chests should not count towards the chest completion Xp bonus. Also: rare chests are not really worth 3 gems, you know what would make it worth it though? If those chests exploded with spell mats also!

8. Silver99

Jun 5, 2014
    #588 Silver99, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    I hadnt been doing the gauntlet, but thanks, it has netted me a lot of gems.
    And yes, the three and five gem chests dont seem worth the cost.
    Edit: wow, just found a 6 gem fabled chest. First time Ive seen one of those.

9. Machiknight

Machiknight Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Yea those fabled chests are sweet, only ever found 1.

10. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    In gauntlet mode?

11. Silver99

Jun 5, 2014
    Yes, about level three?

12. zupac

zupac Active Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Homeless
    Japan
    #592 zupac, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    Somebody said %25 special item find week? Lol

My shield had 2500k damage to melee attacker

I socket it 5000k damage to melee attacker but there is some bug or glitch i dont now that happen to me before i renember it .. my shields bonus stuck at 2000k damage to melee attacker ... wtf?

Attached Files:

13. CptMurdock

CptMurdock Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Dang man. Lvl 346 haha. Obviously a gauntlet character. Do the mobs scale accordingly with those upper levels? I think my character is probably in the 50's right now. Had some initial trouble getting off the ground in gauntlet but have been cruising fairly well now.

14. trystero

trystero Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    What happens when you complete the game? Do you get to continue with that character? Or do you have to start with a new one?

15. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    You can just keep on rocking the side and gauntlet dungeons with your same character, and they scale to you.

16. zupac

zupac Active Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Homeless
    Japan
    Nothing different upper lvl easy than first levels
    I reach lvl 29 gaunlet it was so boring .. now trying master gaunlet , i dont need any hp potions this game so easy :)

17. Silver99

Jun 5, 2014
    Anyone finding critical hit chance talismans?
    My holy grail is a bow with high damage and high crit hit percentage. I got up to 60% on my first character But I'm finding it very difficult with the second. Once you get that and enchant to tack on some other awesome damage the bow is a fun weapon.

18. zupac

zupac Active Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Homeless
    Japan
    I found %50 critical chance talisman ...

19. Silver99

Jun 5, 2014
    Ill keep hoping then. Think I had a 20% one once before.

20. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Is there a limit to how much the monster diffiiculty will scale with the difficulty?

Just in the regular levels, nor the gauntlet. I'm finding it kind of annoying that I can't settle into some powerful equipment and tackle a boss because everything is scaling...I was ranking up my equipment and levelling up quickly (I found a wand that recharged and had extra charges and I beefed it up) to suddenly find myself being challenged at the one sword difficulty levels.

I was enjoying the game but am finding this irksome to my play style, which I guess is a little on the grindy side.