Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by glowdot, Nov 23, 2010.
Does it have to do with touching something in the background?
No, no weird hidden buttons or anything like that.
(1) Does it involve using powerups?
(2) Does it involve dying multiple times?
(3) Does it involve the last chance life?
(4) Am I getting close?
(1) Does it involve killing a certain amount of enemies?
(2) Does it involve getting a specific score?
(3) Does it inlolve jumping alot?
Does it have something to do with your wikipedia page?
Will you be able to get it regardless of what stage or character you're playing with?
Uh i love the new mode, gonna redo my review now ;D thx for the game
1) Are either unlockable in the lite version?
In no particular order, yes no no
I had to check my wikipedia page to see if the info was there, but no it isn't.
The level and vehicle don't matter at all.
Methinks we'd be better served asking only one question at a time
I hope the solution is satisfying!
Well I don't want to spam
(1) Can we get it if we don't fire the weapon at all?
(2) Does it include jumping on top of enemies?
(3) Can we get it if we don't kill anyone?
No x 3
Does it include getting a specific score eg ending in something?
Or does it depend on enemies killed?
I tought it was die with less than 300m runned =\ but i just did it and nothing happened
Do u have to die before run Xm?
wow this is difficult xD
This might be a stretch but we'll see
(1) Can you give us another hint as to what your favorite or most picked number is?
(2) Does your favorite or most picked number have anything to do with unlocking the secret?
(3) Can we get it without jumping?
just got an awesome bug lol
i got 50 bucks and the delorian got open and the game got lagged
and a bullets froze and go in slow motion to the right, it was funny
i tought i had got the secret but no D:
Sounds like the lag from the OpenFeint unlock achievement stuff. I hate that, but I decided to leave it in there so you'd know when you unlocked new stuff.
Also, diffusion8r and RaptorF35 are on the right track. No other hints except it has something to do with me
Also there is at least one person who unlocked part one, and one person who unlocked part two. Too bad they don't know each other
Lol who unlocked part one?
Does it have anything to do with the glowdot theory in the Big Bang?
Does it have anything to do with how fast you die?
Does it have anything to with getting the same score twice?