Universal Rogue Hearts (by NINETAILS CO.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dbagga84, Feb 19, 2018.

1. drdreh

drdreh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2012
    not in brazilian app store.. too bad!!!

2. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Thanks for the tip! That's awesome as I spend a lot of time bashing things and collecting the resource. I'll be picking that up for sure

3. maxbrickem

Aug 25, 2009
    ah, can you not share gem items between characters ?

4. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    The items have either a little sword or bow in the corner. That determines what character can wear what (same as all epuipment).
    There are two spinning orb types for both characters.
    You can preview what each looks like by tapping....wait for it....the Preview button.
    I preferred the slower one for the archer. The other one makes me dizzy.
    Note that the speed of rotation does not affect the time it takes to break things. Breaking things is instantaneous no matter what orb you get.
    You can also temporarily remove the orb if it gets bothersome to watch, though the effect is also removed.

Also in the Pub there is a merchant that sells three types of makeovers. One for the fighter and two for the archer. I bought the redhead.

5. McDeathUK

McDeathUK Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2015
    Resource farming

I had no qualms buying the cloak AND the shard, farming resources is now more of a test of the iPad Pro particle physics ;-)

You just walk down the corridor and everything explodes and flies into your pack.. it’s awesome

Auto destruction 4-5 square radius pickup.. good times

6. maxbrickem

Aug 25, 2009
    thanks stubbs!

7. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I was wondering if the pickup radius would increase if wearing both the shard and the cloak. Looks like yes.
    Yet another thing I'm going to have to buy now.
    Thanks a lot McDeath! #

8. pbb76

pbb76 Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Assuming that this doesn’t have mfi support?

9. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Ent Boss Weyot?

That Ent Weyot in the Forest really kicked my behind.
    Tried the obvious already with bringing Poison Resistance (Rings & Heal skill on Archer), but that nowhere near enough.
    Level 26 currently, and doing pretty ok otherwise (e.g. killing the Dragon is a breeze).
    The only idea I currently have is to use the Freeze Arrow. But I'll need to grind to level it up first, and would prefer to avoid that.

10. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    As you no doubt are aware Nully, the Ent Weyot seems to be quite weak against fire according to the Monster info.
    I don't have any fire skills yet. I'm only level 15.
    Do they appear later level?

11. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #171 Nullzone, Mar 2, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    Rian's "Moment of Fate" gives you DoT fire damage, but that's negligible.
    For that battle, you can step into campfires and get a super-powered fire enchantment for a few turns. Rinse and repeat.
    However, that's not enough. At some point, he starts throwing AoE attacks around, and I can't move away from all of them.

Ah well, only one more level of Ice Arrow, then I'll try again. Went faster than I expected, lvl 15 gives Stun Level 5.

12. Hymnlocke

Hymnlocke Member

Feb 28, 2018
    Damn these bosses get tough later on. I like that the “avoid mechanics/ dps window / recover” strongly mimics raid / rpg dynamics

13. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Agree. All of the bossfights have been top notch so far. You really need to think and adjust your tactics, not just wade in and wack away.

E.g. I finally won against the Ent boss on 4th try. Had to completely change my approach from what I usually do (that just got my butt kicked). And didn't need Ice Arrow level 20, works perfectly fine without using that skill at all.

14. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Just got another 10 crystals and 20000 gold in the mail.
    Looks like it is a regular weekly reward. #

15. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Same here. I like that ;)

16. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Just stumbled across this;
    In the Trade screen if you tap on the red Sell button above your inventory you will have a menu that will allow you to sell all and also filter what rarity equipment to sell.

17. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Yeah I’ve been lurking on this game for a few weeks up until I pulled the trigger on Friday. Damn I’m having a blast. I’m level 16 already and did just buy the resource thingy for the fighter since I actually like his arsenal a little better than the archer but that might change. Either way I’m having a blast between the short levels and the sometimes frustrating bosses. I have no qualms at all dieing in a game like this. The retry is quick and painless until you fail a couple times in a row haha. I do like that they give you the benefit of the doubt on those.
    Great game and already supported the devs!

My IGN is Baldruk. I know I’ve seen Null on there a lot haha

18. KineticBlur

KineticBlur Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2014
    Any chance this is getting a global release soon? Not available in my country...

19. CrayonWarrior

CrayonWarrior Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 9, 2014
    Great southern land
    Can we change servers?

20. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I bought the archer resource shard thingy as I just about always play a ranger type character in these type of games. But guess what? There are times in the game where you have to play the other class to progress and after having the resource thingy on one character you really tend to miss it a lot. So another 100 crystals bought. #
    This would have to be one of the very few games where I dont mind supporting the dev with cash as it is simply that good. I also bought the archer redhead graphic from the Pub.

There seems to be very little info on the net about this game. There is one short metacritic review where the reviewer absolutely rubbished the game and gave it 20/100.
    A shame as this game deserves better.