Universal Rogue Hearts (by NINETAILS CO.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dbagga84, Feb 19, 2018.

1. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Watch carefully and when he shines for his charge attack be in a position where you will have him charge into a wall. He will then be stunned for 8? turns, during which time you can hit him continuously from behind.
    Repeat that for about three or four times.
    There is probably a pattern to when he will charge attack, but I didn't quite see it.

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #82 Nullzone, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    @stubbieoz:
    re Grey Guild Crafting: Thanks for the info, I didn't check those recipes in detail yet. That said, I still think they are not a good investment currently (lvl15), as they simply cost way too much Gold to craft. I can spend that better elsewhere.
    UPDATE: Did take a look. There is some interesting lvl 14/15 stuff there, e.g. the Blue Imperial Soldier Leggins which you can use at the Blacksmith to craft Purple Imperial Elite Soldier Leggins for the Archer. Still expensive, but might be worth investigating further.

re Skill Spinels: I missed that you only need them once each. Was a funny coincidence that I only paid attention to them when I upgraded my skills to lvl5 or 6 where you need them. Now that I'm past that point, the lvl5 Spinels are slowly piling up ;) and I got 35 collected for lvl10 already, more than I should need.

On another note, the "East of Forgotten Ruins" dungeons seem to be the first place suited for Gold farming. I just completed "The Hideout" with 3000 Gold gained; plus equipment, materials and Treasure/Mine Maps.

3. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I'm in Vietnam, in southeast asia and Apple not accept my vietnamese debit card when i tried to switch my account to us region. In the past they do and i can freely jump between multiple region for all kind of early access and softlaunch lol and now i can't do it anymore :D

4. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #84 Nullzone, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    Infodump

This is not really structured and not up to my usual writing standards. Just my notes so far, thought I'd drop them mostly for the area list I am compiling.

Hero lvl 11 start of Monetia ruins I hit the first grindwall - and finally figured out how to levelup skills ;) going to replay some stuff , the lvl 11 Imperial Guard boss was too much, can't beat them yet.
    Next obstacle: Monetia Ruins "A Crack in the Line" w/ Belrose, couldn't win at lvl13. Leveled up to 15.

- After getting the extra storage page, save up Crystals for the highest-grade Capes & Trinkets from the Magic Shop.
    - Save Materials for Daily Quests
    - Craft Amulet and 2 Rings in Miner Guild. Don't bother with crafting any other equipment.
    - Before lvl10 or 15, don't bother (much) with upgrading equipment, you'll find enough good stuff. For stuff that is good enough to keep around for a while, 2 upgrades are enough: first has a 100% success chance, second 80%, third only 60%.
    - Lvl 25 Skillslot might cost 50 Crystals, read it in chat
    - I got 20k Gold and 10 or 20 (forgot) Crystals as daily reward. Guessing this is the weekly reward.
    - Blacksmith Decompose: 10 starting slots, +1 per Smith level. 15 minutes to recharge 1 slot.
    - Magic Shop Decompose: Infinite slots. You can decompose Recipes that you learned already.
    - Monster don't seem to scale with your level: Monetia Mine has lvl 7 monsters, Abandoned Mine has lvl 10, etc. And I am level 15 currently. So if they scaled, I'd e.g. expect level 8-14 monsters in the first Mine.

Monetia Mine:
    Monsters: Slime, Goblin
    Lvl5 Skill Spinel, Raw Leather from Goblins. Gray Soul of Monetia Mine from Bosses.
    - Lower Part of Entrance: lvl 7, Treasure Map I. common: Wood; rare: Copper Ore, Iron Ore, Black Iron Ore, Silver Ore.
    - The Little Devils: lvl 7. Common: Wood. Rare: Rough Emerald, Black Iron Ore, Iron Ore, Rough Ruby, Copper Ore.
    - The Plunderers' Trap: lvl 7. Common: Wood. Rare: Rough Emerald, Rough Ruby, Iron Ore, Copper Ore, Black Iron Ore
    - Master of the Plunderers: Boss lvl7 Hobgoblin. Treasure Map II
    - Predators' Hunting Ground: Boss lvl7 Goblin Warrior
    - Devilish Gem: Boss lvl7 Troll. Map:Ruby Mine from Troll.

Abandoned Mine: Monster level 10. Hobgoblins, Orcs. Common: Wood. Rare: Rough Ruby, Rough Emerald, Copper Ore. Raw Leather from Orcs. Gray Soul of Lost Mine from Bosses.
    - Abandoned Mine Entrance: Boss 2 lvl10 Orc Warriors
    - Forked Path: Boss 2 lvl10 Orc Warriors. Map:Silver Mine, Treasure Map IV
    - The Warmonger: Boss lvl10 Orc Chieftain. Lvl2 Map:Ruby Mine

Monetia Ruins - West of Forgotten Ruins:
    Enemies: lvl15 Imperial Guard Archers, Axemen, Swordsmen
    Materials: common: Copper Ore, Iron Ore, rare: Black Iron Ore, Gold Ore, Wood.
    Loot: Treasure Map VI, X; Map:Goldmine, Gray Soul of Forgotten Ruin from Bosses.
    - Ruins Entrance. Boss lvl15 Imperial Guard Axeman & Swordsman
    - The Silent Altar. Boss lvl 15 Imperial Royal Guard Thorkel
    - The Place of Lies. Boss lvl 15 2x Tolharra Soldier

Monetia Ruins - East of Forgotten Ruins:
    Enemies: lvl14 Imperial Guard Archers, Mages
    Materials. Common: Copper Ore, Iron Ore, Wood. Rare: Black Iron Ore, Gold Ore, Rough Diamond
    Loot: Treasure Map VI, Map:Goldmine, Map:Emeraldmine, Level 10 Skill Spinels, Gray Soul of Forgotten Ruin from Bosses.
    - The Hideout: Boss 2x lvl14 Imperial Archers
    - Red Trap: Boss lvl14 Tolharra High Priest Bayaga

Monetia Treasure Maps (TM):
    - I. Common: Black Iron Ore, Wood. Rare: Copper Ore, Iron Ore. Lvl 7 Goblins
    - II: Common: Copper Ore, Wood. Rare: Black Iron Ore, Iron Ore
    - VI. Common: Copper Ore, Iron Ore, Wood; rare: Black Iron Ore. Enemies: lvl 14 Imperial Archers, Mages
    - X. Common: Copper Ore, Iron Ore; rare: Black Iron Ore, Wood. Enemies: lvl 14 Imperial Archers, Mages

5. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #85 Nullzone, Feb 25, 2018
    Treasure Map V - where to find?

By the way, I am still missing Treasure Map V. If anyone knows where to get it, please let me know.
    UPDATE: Just found it on the first Warmonger floor in a chest ;)

6. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #86 Nullzone, Feb 25, 2018
    Daily Quests in Pub

Oh boy, I feel so stupid now :p
    Just now discovered the Daily Quest Board in the Pub.
    You need to kick the board, then you get a list of 10 quests, 3 of which you can complete per day. And it has a Refresh option (free) that you can use once per day to get a different quest list.

Don't sell materials, save them for the quests. E.g. I got 2 on my list that require a total of almost 300 Wood Pieces for some pretty nice Gold rewards. Those should resolve the Gold shortage I had till now rather nicely.
    Off Wood farming for now ;)

7. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Oh, and does anyone know already how/where to forge equipment with the Starmetal Pieces from the Treasure Maps? I got the first 10 now, not sure if there are more than that.

8. McDeathUK

McDeathUK Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2015
    First test of support

Well taking one for the team (cough).

This game was good enough that I dropped 10GBP into it and bought the epic cape for my archer. Forgetting that the cape was class specific, I was moving over amulet, rings and cape to my fighter so he could use them.

Long story short due to equip / drop button being next to each other and a moment of panic the game allowed me to destroy my £10 cape very easily.

Reached out to support as there is no restore purchase button to just start again, and it is far too easy to destroy a 100GEM item

So this will test how support can handle my stupid error, which also will help determine how safe your purchases are if you account is hacked and cleared much further down the line.

Needles to say, I feel bloody stupid and if this ends not in my favour I will have to stop playing or at least never pay a penny again as I am not normally stupid, but stupidity should not be that easy over a top end item.l should have at the least ‘type DELETE if you are sure you want to destroy this item’

9. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    @McDeathUK: Hey, I saw that in chat, so that was you. Didn't know you are on TA as well ;)

Good luck with their support, fingers crossed they are customer-friendly and restore the item for you.

10. McDeathUK

Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2015
    Thanks Null, I really miss my cloak, makes grinding resource so much easier, been playing online games for as long as they have existed (since MUD’s were big) and first occurance of this nature.

I was just telling the tale to warn people how easy it is.. two clicks of close together buttons means very expensive item gone

11. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Another old MUD player from Ye Days Of Olde, this is getting more funny by the minute ;)

12. McDeathUK

Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2015
    MUD’s

/emote looks around furtively and mutters ‘still occasionally dip into Threshold’ but rarely

13. Ryzaerian

Ryzaerian Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2017
    Moooooooooooom. Grandpa thinks he’s in the war again!

14. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #94 stubbieoz, Feb 25, 2018
    @Nullzone
    Thanks for the post re materials and where to find them, very helpful. #
    Also in the pub there are two portals (blue and yellow/red) that I am unable to enter. Any info on what they are?

and McDeathUK, sorry about the accidental loss. Thats a real bummer. #

I am going to buy some crystals myself, mainly as support to the devs but I'm going to wait to see what response you get.
    If there is any chance of mistapping in a game you can be damn sure I will do it.#

15. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    You’ve probably seen me play. Dbag in the game. I’ve pretty much just agreed with most of everyone’s assessment. I mean crafting is only worth it if you’re some reason having trouble finding a new weapon for your new lvl (I think weapons get upgrades every 5 levels) or if you have like the blue goblin bow at lvl 5 and you find the purple goblin bow recipe. But later when you’ve outgrown your goblin, warmonger, imperial soldier, etc. armors and weapons. Save em. Like I said in an earlier post they upgrade in to lvl 30 orange gear. Which I think is cool. Considering how hard they are to find. So crafting from the grey guild I only recommend if you’re lvl 30 and just really want something specific to finish off a set. I wouldn’t bother before that. Um oh yeh the daily missions. You only get 3 a day of course but it’s a great place to make gold. You can come out with 20k easy. That’s why you NeVER sell your piles of resources . Some missions will ask for 90 or evenlike 120/130 (I can’t remember which) of something . Although if you do still insist on selling resources, keep in mind, even with cost to craft an ingot, if you take your ore, turn it all into ingots and sell you make a bigger profit then if you just sell the ore and it so far applies to metal ingots only. Refined metal, and the other stuff is a loss.

16. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I have t had any mistaps. Or at least nothing like where I’ve accidentally lost something . I mean . I guess come to think of it there’s only confirmation tabs for anything purple or orange where it warns you but I think blue and below. If you sell it’ll pop up the price you’ll get for it then you hit ok and if you click drop a screen with the item info pops up and you have to hit ok. So, you do have to go through 2 button presses to do anything, 3 if it’s purple and rarer

17. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Is it possible to succeed in this without crafting? Not a fan of all that’s stuff and wondered if I could survive on loot alone.

Enhancing stuff also seems pretty worthless. Give up quality weapons for just a couple more points more in damage.

18. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Just found one in the Forked Path area, so that at least confirms the treasure maps are just found in random areas. #

19. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I am not crafting as drops have been better, but I have only raised the blacksmith one extra level.
    Enhancing is not worth it. Sell old items for money or better still, decomposing and getting RP.

Though I am only at character lvl 10 so things could change later.

20. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #100 stubbieoz, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    EDIT:
    Deleted post, Nullzone already had posted the information.