Universal Rogue Hearts (by NINETAILS CO.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dbagga84, Feb 19, 2018.

1. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    See, now that's another little tipbit that I was not aware of. Thanks Null. #
    I just assumed that the skill with the longest countdown would be the determing one....

.......time to rethink some tactics. #

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Hold the horses, stubbie! :p
    You're right, it's whichever cooldown is longer. That's what you get for posting without doublechecking first...

3. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Silly question how do I reset?

4. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Afaik you can't, you'd have to ask Ninetails to delete your current data.
    But why would you want a reset?

5. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
  6. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Thinking about downloading this as it reminds of Diablo but turn based.

Does it have multiplayer?

Does it have cloud save across devices and if so via what method?

Thanks

7. McDeathUK

McDeathUK Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2015
    Info

It’s a perfect cross between UFO Enemy Unknown and Diablo

It has cross device, I use Facebook and play on iPad and iPhone seamlessly though you can only be on one at once.

Multiplayer does not exists YET but there is a chat feature when in town, and you can meet other players real time in the pub

This game is superb, been the first game for years that has kept me hooked.

Pay options are for perks not to win. The premium currency that exists buys appearance changes and item that improve the game experience. You are given this currency by playing and daily.

8. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    New update says it adds a cash store? Anyone check it out? Afraid to update if it goes more in the freemium direction.

9. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #329 stubbieoz, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    Don't panic.
    The shop store is basically just a one stop for the already existing iap's.
    Before they were in the magic shop and the merchant in the pub.
    There is also a large range of costumes as well.
    Nothing is needed to play, just like before.
    It just makes things a bit neater. #

10. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    would anyone have an estimate of how much mobile data this takes say per 30 mins?

11. McDeathUK

McDeathUK Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2015
    Just as more assurance, in the first version, one of the skills slots was opened by using IAP premium currency.

This was actually problematic as it DID affect gameplay as having extra skills slots is an advantage

The devs listened to the feedback and removed this IMMEDIATLY, and the slot is now opened by game currency, not premium.

All puerchasable options are PERKS and are not essential and can be obtained through gameplay and daily freebies

Buy this game with confidence as it is bloody brilliant

12. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Anyone managed to find out how to reset the game I really need it reset coz I forgot how to play and how I progressed

13. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    AFAIK you can login with another account type to start a new game, e.g. use Facebook instead of Gamecenter.
    Or, you can always post on Ninetails' Mobirum forum for the game, asking to get your account reset. They are pretty nice folks and I expect that they'll do it for you.

However, as Rogue Hearts is very forgiving - i.e. you can't make any mistakes with permanent negative consequences, like the "Dead Man Walking" issues encountered in other games - it shouldn't matter much that you forgot things. Just hop in again and start in the early dungeons until you have a hang of it again. And if you have any questions, just holler ;)

14. casxoon

casxoon New Member

May 7, 2018
    Hi nullzone, i'm curious that gladiator or imperial is better than ancient line? because crichance and cridamage is sound more good for me in term of dps. now I have 26% crichance and 51% cridamage and u can get boost cri chance by summersault so cridamage is really reliable

15. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Hi casxoon, and welcome to TA!

I use a mix of different lines on my main, Belrose. For more indepth posts about it, see the guide linked in my sig.

Generally speaking, I'd focus on raw damage first, with a few exceptions: you can find those mentioned in my guide posts under, the respective piece (e.g. Gladiator Helm is one of the few where the critchance increase is large enough - and the other stats are quite compelling as well - that it's worth to use it instead of e.g. a Knight line helm for more HP).

Getting critchance significantly higher than ~25% is not an easy feat, and you pay for it with a big reduction in base damage.
    Other players like phreak tried equipment builds that were solely focused on critchance (and crit damage secondary), but ultimately abandoned them for the reason above.
    On my side, I did some numbercrunching, and found the critchance boni on most pieces too low to prefer them over raw damage.
    For example, a total of +5% critchance spread over 4 items does not make up for the 15% (example number) in base damage you can alternatively get when you focus on damage.

Personally, I treat crit like a nice bonus, but I do not count on it.
    My current critchance is between 20-25%, depending on my exact loadout, and that is good enough.

16. casxoon

casxoon New Member

May 7, 2018
    ty for the good info it's reasonable

17. Orchy

Orchy New Member

May 24, 2018
    Hello,
    I finally clearing all torture. Currently im using full daskarf set with Unleashed Gladiator Longbow + Dagger. Soon i will be using Unleashed Gladiator Armor Set (Need couple soul and 1 recipe left)

May i ask which bow should i use and upgrade? Since using this longbow, the enemies occasionally dodge my attack. Kinda screw my combo when the enemy dodge confusion arrow/Focused arrow.

Should I switch to Shortbow version or Flame Shortbow/Longbow.

Or is there any other mean to increase hit rate?

18. mekanikal fiend

mekanikal fiend Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    i just started playing this tonight, even though i bought it at launch. good game, pity about the ranking here tho :(

19. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Hey I just started this, how do I choose my class ? I want to play as an archer

20. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Everyone that knows me here knows I really gripe about pay games with IAP (and IAP in general) but as a premium only gamer I have to say I feel really stupid for waiting so long to give this a try, I’m really enjoying it. thanks @ stubbieoz for mentioning it in another thread :)

stubbieoz likes this.