Universal Rogue Hearts (by NINETAILS CO.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dbagga84, Feb 19, 2018.

1. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    The max number of skills now is 16 for the Warrior and 18 for the archer.
    Must have included a couple in the patch?

2. phreaky

phreaky Member

Mar 7, 2018
    HK have you seen any recipes for the tarnished armor? I stumbled across the chest but I've only seen recipes for the weapons

3. hkguy

hkguy Member

Mar 13, 2018
    Nope, i just have the blueprint of purified weapons.

By the way, The Mine of Death would drop tranished armor of alnilam, so the purified armor set do exist.

4. phreaky

phreaky Member

Mar 7, 2018
    Ugh ._. It was just my luck to get the armor and not the weapons lol. I wonder where the armor recipes are then

5. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    What's the current thinking on upgrading buildings? How high and when to do it?

6. titivivi

titivivi Active Member

Nov 20, 2015
    HK can you help me with the warmonger nightmare fight ?
    How did you beat the explosives orcs ?
    Thanks man

7. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I am not sure what is the best approach here. I did upgrade my Blacksmith and Miner to level 5 both. But that was mostly for experimenting purposes, not because I had any need to do so.

In general, I'd say: As long as you can spend your Gold on other stuff, and e.g. don't get blocked from enhancing or - later - crafting equipment, leave them where they are.

@titivivi: I think there's a video for the Nightmare Orc on the game forum, too.

8. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Thanks as always Null

9. titivivi

titivivi Active Member

Nov 20, 2015
    I see the troll one not warmanger no ?

10. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
  11. hkguy

hkguy Member

Mar 13, 2018
    Yes it is a chinese name
    It means cucumber with blood(well, you know..:rolleyes:)

12. hkguy

hkguy Member

Mar 13, 2018
    I learnt what skills I need to equip via youtube walkthough, and try to find out the skill pattern of the boss, like how many rounds they will be stunned etc. Follow the pattern, stay away from enemies skills.

But if you still unable to win, maybe its time for you to farm/upgrade your weapons.

13. titivivi

titivivi Active Member

Nov 20, 2015
    Oh that’s the torture difficulty Iam talking about the nightmare one #
    Thanks anyway

14. titivivi

titivivi Active Member

Nov 20, 2015
    Iam full stuffed on legendary and all skill used are maxed. Don’t think i can upgrade my caracter for now.
    I have only problèms With explosiv orcs too resistant. The warmonger us bot bof deal.
    Did i miss something ?

15. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Nowhere near Nightmare yet, but anyways: If they can eat too much damage before they explode, did you try the "remove defense bonus" skill? Maybe that helps.

@hkguy re Will's chat name: Seriously? If yes, that's one of the weirdest handles I've ever seen :)

16. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    What’s the best route to get full legendary stuff. I just beat the game and the troll on torture. Any suggestions on places to start the legendary process?

17. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Start with the Troll to get Daskarf's Ring (two) and Amulet. Then it depends on what items and recipes you already have and what you can beat relatively easy on Torture. E.g. I just crafted me the Legendary Armguards (Saviour something) that need 5 Blue Souls from Torture Martan, but can't beat the Warmonger yet (and don't know if he drops any good stuff)

18. phreaky

phreaky Member

Mar 7, 2018
    As long as you upgrade mine guild enough to craft purified star pieces then I haven't seen a need for the final upgrade yet

19. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #259 Nullzone, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    [GUIDE] Area List Woodland Path, Oathland, Gaia's Garden

Had those sitting there for a while already, but totally forgot to post them :p

The Silent Woodland Path - opens after defeating Elvira:
    Enemies: floor 1 - lvl 14 & 15 Imperial Soldiers - Archers, Swordsmen. Boss 2x lvl 15 Imperial Guard Knights, floor 2 - 2x lvl 14 Imperial Archer
    Materials: Rare: Wood . Loot: none, only from enemy drops.

Land of the Oath: early on, Rian fares slightly better against the melee Skeletons
    Enemies: lvl19 Skeletons - Lightning Swords, Archers (Path of Thunder)
    Materials: Common: Copper Ore, Iron Ore, Black Iron Ore. Rare: Platinum Ore, Wood.
    Loot: Lvl15 Skill Spinel, Gray Soul of Land of the Oath, Map:platinummine, Map:Sapphiremine, Treasure Map XI - XVI (11-16), Recipes: Ancient Warrior (lots).
    - The Deads' Standstill - use Rian. Needs hero level 16, credits to Jonas for this info. Boss lvl 19, I think.
    - Path of Ice: Boss lvl 19 Frost Guardian Statue - Summons Skeleton Swordsmen.
    - Cold Space: Boss lvl 19 Wraith Knight Hermod
    - Path of Thunder: Boss lvl 19 Lightning Guardian Statue - Summons Lightning Skeleton Archers.
    - Burial Place: Boss lvl 19 Wraith Knight Ulhr. Bring a Stun Resist Amulet.
    - The Oathkeeper: Boss lvl 19 Wraith Knight Delingh.

Gaia's Garden:
    Enemies: lvl22 Kobolds, lvl22 Slimes (have Defense)
    Materials: Rare: Black Iron Ore, Copper Ore, Iron Ore, Wood, Raw Leather from Kobolds. The destructible large flowers never seem to contain anything.
    Loot: Treasure Map 16-20, Mine Map:Amethrine, Titanium; lvl 15 Skill Spinel. Gray Soul of Gaia's Garden.
    Ornament items type: Kobold, Knight stage 1-3, Ancient Archer/Warrior stages 4+.
    Recipes: Kobold & Knight stage 1-3 , Ancient Archer/Warrior stages all, Radiant Saviour (very rare) stage 1-2
    - Faithful Friends: Boss lvl 22 Kobold Chieftain
    - Aggressive Friends: Boss lvl 22 Slime Knight
    - Ancient Garden: Boss lvl 22 Kobold Chieftain & Slime Knight. Fight takes a long time. I used Belrose. Bring Healing skill, and both move skills, 4+ Stun.
    - Whispers of the Past: Boss lvl 22 2x Red Jewel Golem. Can't be damaged from front. Really needs the Confusion Arrow / Turing Attack on lvl 11+ & Fire Resist.
    - Earthly Root: Boss lvl 22 2x Blue Jewel Golem. Bring Freeze Resist. Same tactic as against Red Golem.
    - The First Garden: Boss lvl 22 Ancient Keeper Khanhel (Dragon). Bring Curse Resistance lvl 4. Rian, he doesn't like Leap.

20. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Torture/nightmare guide?

Can phreak or one of the others put together a quick guide for the harder difficulties when you get a chance. That’d be much appreciated for the post lvl 30 players!