Universal Rogue Hearts (by NINETAILS CO.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dbagga84, Feb 19, 2018.

1. JoeGamer

JoeGamer Member

Feb 5, 2018
    Gamer
    Thanks for the tips!

2. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    #202 aconfusedkender, Mar 8, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    I had tried that but I guess my timing was off. Will try it again. I’m assuming his charge has to hit while the one turn of shield loss happens which is annoying haha

EDIT: I’m a dope. I got it figured out. Didn’t realize it did like 9k with the shield up when he rolls into the other dude (;

Thanks Null

3. AMyth

AMyth New Member

Mar 7, 2018
    Oddly enough I haven’t found a single diamond mine scroll that you mentioned. I have everything from Platinum to gold mines to use but haven’t stumbled across 1 diamond one. Any idea on where I could acquire them? I’m assuming lvl 20+ areas :confused:

4. JackDerp

JackDerp Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2015
    If they just got rid of the online requirement I would be all over this game so fast.

5. AMyth

AMyth New Member

Mar 7, 2018
    I don’t see what’s so bad about it having to be online... unless you’ve got an iPod or something

6. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I understand where you are coming from. I also tend to ignore games that require an online all the time requirement.
    I have the feeling, especially with small indie devs, that they simply wont have the money to keep the server up and running.
    But you might also not want online all the time due to having bad internet reception or limited bandwidth. If thats the case then don't bother reading anymore of my long winded comment. That is a legitimate call and no matter how good a game is, then it is indeed a game breaker for you.

But I took a chance on this game. It has a lot that I look for in a iOS game.
    Turn based combat.
    Overhead view. Not isometric but good enough.
    Lots of loot.
    Lots of skill choices.
    Quality graphics.
    Responsive touch controls.
    Intuitive interface.
    Crafting.
    Ability to jump in and play and advance in 10 minutes if needed.
    And theres a lot of small tweaks that make the game enjoyable......mini map, ability to sell all low level stuff at once, able to one tap sort inventory, quest markers, and other stuff.
    Yes, the game requires some grinding, but the combat is fun, and you are always getting loot, so the grinding is at worse, tolerable.

The ingame chat is only available in the main town, so you are not constantly bombarded with chat messages while you are doing missions. And besides, the maturity and caliber of the people I have talked to in chat is outstanding. Very helpful people, which is a real asset because there is a lot the game does not explain. But it all becomes second nature after a couple of hours playing. Also you will want to read all the helpful info that has been posted here, especially by Nullzone.

Look, it's only a buck. At worse you will play it for an hour and say yuk, not for me.
    But if you are, as you say interested, take the plunge.

You are only denying yourself what well could be, the game that will consume you, keep you awake at night, and thinking in your spare time...."how the heck can I kill that friggin bitch boss, that keeps one hit killing me?!.......hang on, what if I use my slide skill to knock her back then combo that with my somersault backflip, and then multi stab and........."

Honestly just do it. The online requirement can even be your friend....remember the friendly chat I mentioned above.
    Though if internet connection is your problem then all my gas bagging doesn't matter a rats. This game is a no goer for you, unfortunately.

That's all I got....up to you JackDerp.

7. titivivi

titivivi Active Member

Nov 20, 2015
    @Nullzone : can you give me on your list which stage to drop amethryne mine map please ? Ty

8. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Sure thing ;)

Amethryne mine is from the Witherless Forest, here's my complete list for that area:

Witherless Forest
    Enemies: lvl 24 Wolves
    Materials: Raw Leather from Wolves. No destructibles.
    Loot: Treasure Map 21-25, Map:Titanium Mine, Map:Amethrine Mine, lvl 19 Skill Spinel. Gray Soul of Witherless Forest. Lone Wolf & Vegetation (rare) items & Recipes.
    - Witherless Forest Entrance. Boss lvl 24 Wolf Leader. Same Archer setup as for Dragon. Bring Bleed resistance.
    - The Place Where the Full Moon Stays. Boss lvl 24 Werewolf Nezhar (easy kill, great for farming Wolf items).
    - The Place of Encroachment. Boss n/a. Only enemy in the stage are poison trees. Use Archer to kill them from a distance without getting poisoned. Loot: the trees drop Exceptional Lumber.
    - Collapsed Darkness. lvl 25 Poison melee Ents. Boss lvl 25 Polluted Ents group.
    - Corrupted Source. lvl 25 Poison melee Ents. Miniboss floor 2 - Lvl 25 Polluted Ents horde. Boss lvl 25 Elder Ent Weyot.

9. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Oh and, @JackDerp:
    Seconding what stubbieoz says. If the online requirement is a total no-go for you, I won't change your mind anyways.
    However, if you can come to terms with it (or simply not care, like I do ;)), this is a great game. If you can't tell by all the stuff I posted about it, let me reiterate that I like it a lot. Only game I'm currently playing, even WHQ2 went on the backburner.

10. titivivi

titivivi Active Member

Nov 20, 2015
    Ty nullzone

11. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Awesome stuff Null!!
    I just made it to forest. I’ve been farming the Gaia ruins currently. I still have only played with Rian (other than the archer required stages) and haven’t had many issues yet. I see that this next place has lots of poison stuff which it looks like might be better with range...I have a full epic build on my Rian except for 2 pieces that I’ve had for a while. The epic stuff I have is still better than the rare and some unique stuff I grab at lvl 23 and the epic equipment i have ranged from level 14-16 haha.

Also I’ve seen a lot of stuff from the game website with torture being beaten using the archer but nothing being beaten with Rian. Is torture possible to do with Rian?!? Im not there yet but Archer seems to be the favorite by far from lvl 30 players which makes me a sad panda kinda since I have the shard thing for Rian.

Let me know whatcha think about above comments anyone over 30!
    Thanks!

12. JackDerp

JackDerp Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2015
    I mostly play mobile games on my commute which doesn't have a reliable connection. But you've convinced me to at least try this game at home so, I'll take the plunge!

13. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Nice to hear, welcome to the gang! ;)
    If you have any questions, ask away and we'll try our best to answer them.

14. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

oh yeah, this one is 100 times better than both WHQ mixed together, specially after WHQ2 :D:D:D

15. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    New patch includes iPhone X support for those lucky enough to have one.

16. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Wohoooooo iPhone X support

17. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yeah everything seems great apart from the online requirement. I travel a lot so this would cause issues. Has the dev said why it’s there as it looks like more an offline style game

18. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    If anyone has worked out what the "New Spinel items added" in the latest patch actually is all about I would appreciate your input, because I'm buggered if I know. #

19. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I saw something about extra downloaded content after booting the game up for the first time, and I was wondering what the installed size is after everything is said and done......?

20. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Taking up 353Meg on my iPad.