Universal Rodeo Stampede - Sky Zoo Safari (by Featherweight Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by diffusion8r, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Got it ! So a big up and thanks both for your help !

2. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    llama smashing?

Are there any creatures in the Mountain that can smash llamas? I have to smash 14 of them in one run, but other than maybe the rhino, I can't think of anything that could help....and I run out of time before I get them all on the rhino.

3. Xink

Xink Member

Jul 4, 2016
    Money bags

I must say that the game has been fundamentally spoit in the new mountain section.

Some of the rarer animals (even when you are fully levelled up on level 8) will only appear maybe only once or twice an hour if your lucky - almost always at 3000m plus where your likely to go over the edge of the mountain as they speed up.
    The only way to unlock them is to pay £2.99 as opposed to 99p on the previous levels
    Thanks for messing the game up guys :mad:

4. Xink

Xink Member

Jul 4, 2016
    Yak or Moose
    If your trying to complete a mission you could always skip it

5. FerranMG

FerranMG Active Member

Feb 3, 2013
    I'm on an 6s+, and since the last update the phone gets very got and gets its battery drained after a session with the game.
    I need to force-close the app, and this seems to end the issue.
    Anybody noticed anything similar?

6. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Yep, I'm experiencing a lot of stuttering and an eventual crash after a few runs. I'm on an iPad mini 2, iOS 9.3.5

7. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Some crashs after ads since upgrade to ios 10 #

8. TheRealChickenLittle

Nov 27, 2016
  9. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    #149 paulkane, Nov 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    I'm experiencing loads of crashes when I hit the replay button. Only at that point of the game. I also occasionally get a black screen after watching an ad to get a coin boost and it never takes me back to the game. I have to force quit the game and I don't earn the coins from watching the ad. iPad 3 on 9.3.2

Edit: The crashes seem to be only happening in the jungle. I have had between 10-15 crashes today (maybe more?) and always in the jungle. Granted, I'm playing more in the jungle because most of my missions are jungle missions, but still. I did play for awhile in the Savannah and had no problems with the "replay button crash".

Edit 2: Unlocked the last section of the Mountains and am now experiencing the app crashing when hitting the replay button, just like I did in the Jungle. I've played for at least a few weeks in the Mountains and never had a problem until this morning. Really frustrating. I can not be the only one experiencing these crashes?! I hope these bugs are squashed soon...

10. kbudebes

kbudebes New Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Problem

Hi, in this game rodeo stampede i have the habitats max all of them, but when i ride the buffalo i wait until it starts bucking to give me coins but i hear the coins but i am not getting them, i tried refreshing my device it did not work, i tried reinstalling it but it still does not work, it has to give me coins i know that because it gives me coins like 1 week ago now randomly does not work, please help :confused:

11. CzarBrain

CzarBrain Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    I saw The announcement last week that they were going to push this big upgrade and dinosaurs were coming!

It's been an awesome game. Absolutely ecstatic about my cheesy flying zoo. I can play for hours or minutes at a time and usually feel like I accomplished something.

Well, the patch is glitchy. After the game updated it crashes tons. Usually in a loading screen transfer. (Back to Zoo, Try again). Frustrating to deal with.

Current iOS on an i7 phone.

12. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Rodeo Stampede - Sky Zoo Safari (by Featherweight Games)

I've been playing every now and then and opened once the app for the daily bonus for a while.
    But I'm really not into the new super currency scheme in this update to just be able to play the new dinosaur zone :x
    So I guess I'm done with the game, bit it's been a nice ride. Lots of upgrades, been happy to play when they were out.

13. schoscho

schoscho Member

May 20, 2017
    Student
    Slovenia
    The same thing here!!!

14. Finandir

Finandir Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 7, 2010
    I was lucky in that I didn't have the app crash on me with the update. I was looking forward to trying the game with the new dinosaurs and such, but the new energy system is truly horrible. Unless they change that in some way, I'm pretty much done with the game. Lots of reviews on the app store seem to say the same.

I did get a surprising amount of play out of what is pretty much just a fancy endless runner. I seldom play freemium games, but this one had me hooked for awhile.

I'll just have to search for a new game to keep me entertained when I want something relatively mindless.

15. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    What? The currency regenerate every six hours when you open for business