Universal Rodeo Stampede - Sky Zoo Safari (by Featherweight Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by diffusion8r, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    #81 Royce, Jun 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    Played for maybe a minute, ran out of missions. Have played a while longer now but without missions it is getting old. I don't see any way to refresh them other than waiting hours. I see people mentioning opt in ads and using gold but how does that work? I don't see anything anywhere.

Edit: I just watched Sanuku's video. I don't have any of those ad options anywhere. I don't get the double customers option, double gold after a run or continue ad options. I assume there is something similar for missions. That sure would be handy, or a way to pay through it.

2. Water

Water Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Game Dev
    Japan
    woa

stunning fun!

3. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    Same thing happened to me. Close the app and then close it in the background. Reopen it and you should have ads.

4. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Love this game

5. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Oh hey that worked. Thanks. I never kill apps in the background, just let the OS handle that, but I guess this one uses so little memory while idle it was never killed.

6. TobiasPak

TobiasPak Member

Apr 13, 2016
    Bug?

I really love this game, but there is one small thing that's bothering me. The ostrich and vulture have an upgrade which says "crates are worth x times more, while riding that animal" however, when smashing the crates as that animal I get the exact amount that is in it. An example is when I get the green 10 euro coin as an vulture with the upgrade that crates are worth 5x more, I just get 10 euro instead of 50. Is this a bug or am I not understanding the upgrade correct?

iPhone 6 iOS 9.3

7. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Guys a quick question. Does the game has iCloud support?

8. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    #88 extreme472000, Jul 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    Not yet but in future update, I was told :)

9. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Does anybody know how to get the Turbo Elephant and Old Yosef?

10. gottimafia

gottimafia Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Game keeps crashing when I try to switch to the jungle. Other than that this game is awesome.

11. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I find it doesn't happen if I scroll to the front of the ship (i.e. the cannon) before I go to the map screen to switch areas.

12. AAAgentX

AAAgentX Member

Jun 27, 2016
    Texas
    Boss Missions

I love this game so much, but I would really appreciate it if the number of missions needed to access a boss mission were lowered. Not too much, maybe an average of 30 per boss wouldn't be asking for too much? I've played for hours now and have only accessed 3 bosses so far. Nothing needs to be done to boss difficulty (and yeah, they're pretty hard, Volcanorilla almost had me raging xD), but it would be great if we could actually reach these boss missions more often.

13. Turki

Turki Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Great game, did a 1run with a fully upgraded ostrich on thme first map. Love the snapshot of animals in action (imagine if pokemon had this xd)

Some pros:
    Ads are always too long (30sec). A downgrade to 15sec is recommended.
    İta very hard to make money, even if you play 3 hour straight. To increase money you MUST watxh ads. Too much of a moneymaking game sadly. No way to get enough cou s by playing the game w/o ad.

Bug:
    The description for the last giraffe (Tchaikovsky) refers to his Buffalo friend, but it is written wrong (1L extra?)

14. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Holy ! This game is THAT GOOD

15. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Just chiming in to say I think the coin progression is fine. It takes a little work to get upgrades at times but challenges are always readily available, and the rare times they're not I go hunting for new animals. I did initially think the coin/upgrade progression moved a bit too slowly but I've been flying through upgrades once I got the hang of it. Great game and great balance.

16. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    This presumes you don't object to watching ad after ad after ad after ad after ad after ad. The core gameplay is excellent but the f2p implementation is abysmal. Even the implementation of the existing system is borked to hell and back with no consistency in whether the option to watch an ad is available. Sometimes you have an excellent run but no option to double the coins is available. More often than not you have to return to the zoo and enter and exit the missions submenu repeatedly to get another mission. At least if the option to double, continue, or get another mission was consistently available, it would be slightly less frustrating. Though I play this every day and am nearing unlocking the final zone in the game, I still can't rate it higher than 3 stars. I usually play while watching TV so just shift my attention elsewhere while yet another necessary to progress ad plays, but this is a great example of how to massively downgrade the experience of an otherwise excellent game with a clumsy f2p scheme. If someone wasn't willing to sit through an endless stream of ads, this game would be near unplayable with missions only coming once every 6 hours. You'd have to check in every 6 hrs to open zoo and play for 5 minutes, then put it up again.

17. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Anyone has a tip for completing the "smash 6 gorillas in one run" mission?

I've tried starting with the elephant, and can with some luck get 2-3 smashes but afterwards I'm quite lost for ideas. Tried riding another gorilla and smashing by jumping over obstacles, or using the hippo in water, but it's extremely rare to get another smash, let alone 3-4 more.

18. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Try it with w hippo it will be easy.

19. heartydragon

heartydragon Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2016
    There are hidden missions and secret animals?

20. Xink

Xink Member

Jul 4, 2016
    Old Yosef and Turbo - Secret Animals

Hi Guys

I've saw various posts online regarding Old Yosef and Turbo and so I mailed the Developers and got the e-mail reply below :
    The aforementioned animals appear to be internet hoaxes - nobody has unlocked them as they don't exist !!!!

"There are 6 versions of each animal with the exception of the buffalo which has 7 if you buy the cash cow.

Each animal either has a boss mission or a secret animal.

Thanks for playing."