Universal Rodeo Stampede - Sky Zoo Safari (by Featherweight Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by diffusion8r, Jun 22, 2016.

1. redranch91

redranch91 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Okay now I have a problem completing the mission of running 800m in the Savannah without jumping in one run. How is that even possible?

2. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    You can get 1000s of meters atop a speeding ostrich . They're almost more useful if anything when they're off in full pelt.

3. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Yeah, 800m is easiest on ostrich, fairly easy on a zebra and also doable on vulture and buffalo.

Stopped by with a triple bug report:
    1) I quite frequently get crashes switching between Jungle and Savannah.
    2) On Savannah, after using the Electro Zebra, I often see leftover electro trails at around the 400m mark on subsequent runs.
    3) I just continued a run as i crashed while taming a new lion, but was respawned in a tree and died immediately. :(

4. ILikePopCans

ILikePopCans Member

May 16, 2013
    Well i was enjoying the game but the game reset the progress on me

5. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I think my single ostrich record is around 2050m. It gets crazy in that third zone.

6. Techzamazing

Techzamazing Well-Known Member

How to get Electro Zebra?

7. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Didn't bother reading the whole thread before making assumptions?

8. Flying

Flying Member

Jun 7, 2015
    As far as I am aware, each animal has 6 variants including the original. With the exception of 1 of them each, all other variants are discovered distance-wise.

Here is a list of the exceptions I am aware of so far:

Zebra: Hop across all 7 Savannah animals consecutively.
    Buffalo: Remain on a bucking buffalo for an extensive period of time.
    Giraffe: Boss mission(?)
    Ostrich: Boss mission(?)
    Lion: Eat 30 animals on a single lion.

Not too sure about the rest yet, would appreciate contributions from others too. :)

9. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    I've seen it once, it's a rarity/distance thing afaik

Elephant is also a boss mission :)

10. DLark

DLark Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Just run into a bug just now. I was switching to ostrich and thr background suddenly turn all brownish. There are no obstacles and don't have other animals too.

11. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Not sure if you guys are aware of this one already, but the "allow alligators to eat other alligators" upgrade isn't working.

Also, the "while riding an ostrich crates are worth 3x more" upgrade doesn't seem to have the intended effect - kinda hard to tell while running, but I seem to get the same coin values from crates.

12. Ggillcrist

Ggillcrist New Member

Jun 26, 2016
    Buffalo

I have a mission that says "smash four animals while riding a buffalo in one run" every time I hit an animal while on a buffalo I die! Please help!

13. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    There is an upgrade for the buffalo that makes it charge forward when you first land on it. You can smash animals during this charge. You have to be quick though.

14. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    #74 hvianna, Jun 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    As soon as you hop on a buffalo, it charges forward for a short time and can smash any obstacles and other animals, so you'll need to keep jumping from one buffalo to another to complete this mission.

There is an upgrade that doubles the charge time, making it a little easier.

Edit: RHess00 beat me to it, and he's correct, you'll need the upgrade (level 3) to get the charge.

15. Ggillcrist

Ggillcrist New Member

Jun 26, 2016
    ohhhhhh ok I'll try that...thanks!

16. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    $6 is too much for a "limited" coin doubler. It's still a lot even if it doubles all coins.

17. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    Featherweight - bug with rodeo stampede i found with in app purchases

first i am on a 6s+ 32gb 9.32 ios

love the game its excellent, i went to spend 99 cents i wanted the electrozebra it asked to buy i put in my apple id password and it locked the game up...had to go to home screen close the app and reopen it but the zebra was never bought, so i did a restore purchases it crashes to the home screen, i opened it back up tried to rebuy the electrozebra and it said i already owned it and i could download for free so i clicked yes and it crashes back to the home screen...

ive tried rebooting the device, now i dont have gamecenter enabled since its been broken for so long so dont know if that has something to do with it...

i messaged your facebook team - they said to contact you via email but i know you guys post on here so i am telling you here this way. I am guessing i wont be only one having this issue....

anyone else here have this problem?

18. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Oh, bummer! When I saw the Electrozebra in the wild, I nearly spit out the water I was drinking. (I did not spit the water out, and I did successfully capture it.) I'm a huge Tron fan, so, 10,000 more points to Featherweight.

19. thelastrhino

thelastrhino New Member

Jun 27, 2016
    #79 thelastrhino, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    anyone have all the rhinos? I have every animal except one rhino. very unusual that I haven't even seen the rhino. thinking it may require a hidden task but I've never seen a rhino hint so I really don't know

edit: nvm, for anyone with the same issue you have to do the same thing you do to get the Trojan zebra. maybe add a hint for this considering there are no other secret tasks without hints?

20. Archimedes

Archimedes Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Apple TV 4?

Love the game but any chance of porting over to Apple TV 4? Would be fun on the big screen.