Universal Rodeo Stampede - Sky Zoo Safari (by Featherweight Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by diffusion8r, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Fedorov

Fedorov Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    Curious as to why Apple had this on the Featured tab of the UK appstore, large banner but it has since been removed from their featured page even in the list of new games???

2. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Thank you Featherweight!! It's really appreciated, and hopefully our feedback didn't take away from how great we think the game is!

3. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I just got this for the zebra. With a zebra as my starting animal, I just earned 88 coins in one run by riding it past 1000 metres, swapping to another zebra then bucking some more. Died around 1500m, didn't collect any boxes. 100+ coins per run should be easily possible.

4. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    This game is great! Super unique and fun. 1000 more points to you.

5. Lucky Kat

Lucky Kat Well-Known Member

It's because you've installed the game. App Store doesn't show installed games anymore, which makes sense.

6. Red Reddington

Red Reddington Active Member

May 26, 2015
    Wonderful little runner here. I love the whole aesthetic. It has a unique control system that took a couple tries to get used to, but once you do, it's very effective and very tight. The light town-building elements of the zoo are a great feature, too. It's always exciting to discover a new animal!

Like many others in this thread, my only negative is the slow trickle of coins. I think it's reasonable for there to be a wait between visitor cruises at the zoo. But having to wait for new missions is pretty frustrating, especially since you don't earn any coins from the runs themselves (unless you hit coin boxes). It's a bit of a letdown when you have an amazing run, crush your previous record, and get zero coins for it.

I am, however, very glad to see the developer say they'll look into reworking the coin flow. With a few tweaks to that, this game could be amazing, and I would certainly make a purchase to support it.

7. redranch91

redranch91 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    I have a mission to smash 4 ostriches now but I don't have a clue how to do it. Been smashing it through rocks and other animals but it doesn't work. Anyone here have an idea?

8. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Get on an elephant and smash em/run em over?

9. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Yeah - I think this. The ostriches are the item to be smashed (like a bush), not the thing smashing (elephant).

10. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Nice!!!

11. Fedorov

Fedorov Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    Ah thanks for that - I didn't realise they removed from that large banners too. Good sense I agree!

12. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Yep, elephants like others say, or buffalos can smash other animals briefly when you first land on them.

13. Bombiscuit01

Bombiscuit01 Active Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Can someone give me a hint to unlocking secret animals with th secret task

14. Bombiscuit01

Bombiscuit01 Active Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Can someone give a hint about the secret task unlocking secret animals

15. zigazi

zigazi Member

Jun 24, 2016
    Fun game,enjoy it.

16. cowtruck123

cowtruck123 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Like the game and bought the doubler but I sorta regret it as its not much of a benefit. I think it should make missions always available.

17. Johnny_Future

Johnny_Future New Member

Oct 2, 2014
    You can force a 'Trojan zebra' to appear if you ride all 7 Savannah animals back-to-back-to-back.

My strategy was to start on a lion, jump on to a vulture if possible, ride the vulture until I found an elephant, then I only have to worry about jumping onto fairly common animals like buffalo, zebra, ostriches, and giraffes.

The game also hints that there is a reward for eating 30 animals with a single lion. I haven't been able to pull it off though, so I can't say for sure.

18. Naberos

Naberos Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Yes - you get a lion in a chef costume for eating 30 animals in a row. Pretty easy once you get the lion upgrade which increases happy benefit from eating.

Also if you ride a bucking (angry) buffalo for long enough a demon buffalo spawns. Haven't found any others yet.

19. Shiatama_0

Shiatama_0 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Having a blast with this game. Watching ads back to back to get new missions or switch them. No problem to watch ads at all!!! Good job with this game:)

20. redranch91

redranch91 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Thanks for the help guys.

I can't put this game down because it's just so good. My only gripe with it is how long the timers are on both the missions and cruises. Really hope the devs will find a way to reduce the time or something. I've watched way too many ads in the last 3 hours of playing alone. It would be nice if there was an ad removal IAP but alas that won't be happening. :(