Universal Rodeo Stampede - Sky Zoo Safari (by Featherweight Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by diffusion8r, Jun 22, 2016.

1. cowtruck123

cowtruck123 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    What makes you think this is from a Crossy Rd. Dev.

2. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    iCloud working for anyone? It was for me using TestFlight but not anymore.

3. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Currently not working. Check page 2 of this thread.

4. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    The audio settings don't seem to work on iOS 9.3.2. Audio plays even if you set them to off. Also, is anyone else receiving double notifications?

5. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    This game is ridiculously fun. So far I'm loving it. The coin doubler is a tad pricier than I would expect. But I'm happy to pay it to support the Devs as well I'm grateful to see it launched with a coin doubler on day one! Kudos for all the hard work that brought life back to this classic ride.

6. PsYcHoNoVa

PsYcHoNoVa Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2013
    
    Very enjoyable game.

7. lukeg

lukeg New Member

Mar 28, 2016
    I'm having a great time with this, but I really do wish opt-in ads were less crucial to advance at any pace but agonizingly slow. I haven't purchased the coin doubler--I really don't see how it could help very much, as I don't earn enough coins to matter in a single run unless I'm completing a mission as is--but I'd definitely be willing to drop money for it if it cut down the wait times for missions, or better, axed them altogether. Having to watch ads to get new ones every round or two is less than pleasant.

8. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011

9. DLark

DLark Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    This game is really fun. Runner with a zoo sim. Zoo can easily take away my time when I get tired of the runner.

I haven't really play too much but right now it is very hard to earn coins. The coins only comes in in a bundle when the new cruise is in.

10. baldeagle86

Dec 21, 2013
    I agree about the ads, but I think they were expecting a huge playerbase of free players (not willing to pay any $$$) so why not incentivize with ads to generate revenue. It's actually not a bad system, as it's completely opt-in and not intrusive (I'll auto delete ANY game that forces an ad between runs).

It could be a lot worse hahaha.

It's all about those crates in the map to generate coins, it is very slow without the doubler though. I'm holding out until they confirm they won't add any ad removal IAP, then I'll get it (hopefully it gets bundled)

11. fiskadoro

fiskadoro Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    #31 fiskadoro, Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    This is a really fun one -- love the control scheme. My only quibble, like what was mentioned above, is how tricky it is to earn coins unless you complete a mission. Sometimes, you can have a really long run and top your best score, but because you don't hit any boxes, you can end it without even having gained a single coin. Even some small reward for jumping from animal to animal or some extra coin boxes would be welcomed to help feel like I'm progressing!

Still, this is very addictive and really nicely presented. Just found a couple of giraffes!

Oh, I should add -- the ability to continue and watch the ad AFTER your continue is nice. Wish more games would do that. Definitely helps keep you in the 'zone'.

12. baldeagle86

Dec 21, 2013
    I noticed an upgrade for the habitats that gives you coins for riding an animal after it gets mad, should be interesting.

13. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    The perfect solution would be that if you purchase the coin doubler, new missions will always be available. So only players who do not pay for the coin doubler will have to wait for new missions.

14. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    I really loved Skiing Yeti Mountain, even got gold on all 840 levels! But this, well, I'm not getting that vine...

15. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    I like this game a lot. Having a ton of fun with it. I like that you can rotate the selfies. I wish you didn't have to wait for the missions but oh well.

16. Joe Kule

Joe Kule Member

Aug 18, 2014
    I am enjoying this game, however I am unable to turn off the music. When I deselect the music in the settings, it's still plays when I continue the game. Anyone else having this problem?

17. Thanks

Glad you guys are enjoying the game.

There is a bug with the music settings, we will fix it in the next few days along with some other little bugs and some improvements to the jungle zone.

Its good to hear your thoughts about the mission wait, the game is designed to play through the content over a few weeks which makes the cash cow zoo doubling effect very valuable but I see how its frustrating for people who want to play very frequently or play longer sessions. Yes we need people to watch the ads, but we should have an alternative. We'll look for a way to fix this up for you guys in 1.1.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and enjoy.

Featherweight

18. DrlRage

DrlRage Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2012
    I'm having a ton of fun with this game. Definitely hitting the sweet spot of being quick and rewarding. I recommend this to anyone who hasn't played it yet. I only hope they keep the missions coming. I totally get that it was spaced out intentionally so I hope they change it or I get used to it. I love the upgrading, the look, the gameplay, the zoo, the pictures, everything. You guys did great!

19. DLark

DLark Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    I introduce this game to a few of my colleagues and they love it! Keep up the good work.

20. WhovianWithALightsaber

WhovianWithALightsaber Active Member

Jun 7, 2013
    It's probably already been said, I just can't find it: can someone confirm that the doubler doubles mission income as well as just zoo visits? Thanks! Loving this game so much. ##