RockRock Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by waterinsect, Aug 20, 2009.

1. waterinsect

waterinsect Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
  2. stogie53

stogie53 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Thanx used 6WHH94TP3WAX

3. kuznagi

kuznagi Active Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Calgary, Canada
    THanks, used E6ATMJRPMYK4.

Its a pretty fun and addicting game from my initial impressions, sometilmes related colours are hard to distinguish but otherwise a fun, simple, 3match game.

4. PureSkill

PureSkill Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    We will see...
    Flour Bluff
    W67KAJPETP6F was used by Me! Thanks!

5. Gizmoe

Gizmoe Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Student
    Texas...(not really)
    wow...toucharcade should really only allow members to view these threads...many non users come and get the promo codes and dont even say thank you are even review it....just my opinion:)

6. waterinsect

waterinsect Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    By the way, the one who give impersonal feedback and ratings to the game,will get the chance to obtain the promp code of the next verison RockRock and our new game :)

7. Maelick

Maelick Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Read Above
    Myrtle Beach, SC USA
    their is a problem with that (i was thinking it too). Most of the people that post codes here are developers that arent members yet, so no one would post. I just pretend people review it on itunes to get by ("cover those eyes!")

8. PureSkill

PureSkill Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    We will see...
    Flour Bluff
    I tried the game out and I like it!
    Nice twist to the connect three genre.

Easy Controls and nice gameplay.

Two modes - Terminal and Puzzle

Terminal is like an endless mode where you keep connecting as many pieces as you can to remove them until the area on the screen fills up. You can place a rock by tapping in an open area, or a rock can fall into the screen area if you take long enough.
    You can also rotate your device and realign the rocks for a better chance of lining up similar rocks.
    and there is a save and exit option to save your game and come back when you want to.

Puzzle mode has blocks that serve as obstacles that make connecting the rocks aliitle more difficult. When playing puzzle mode, all you have to do is connect the rocks by tilting your device until they all are gone. There are no extra falling rocks or rocks that you can place on the screen. Just tilt and remove. and you can save and exit and then come back at anytime just like in terminal mode.

If you shake your device, the rocks will move as if you had rotated your device. I am not sure if thiis is suppose to happen, but doesnt hurt.

No options menu, you have to go into highscores to find the settings where you can only change your name.

but there is a Help menu to tell you ho to play and you can pause the game by pressing the menu button while in a game.

There is no music and only one sound that I have noticed.

Overall, I think the game is good because of the gameplay modes, but it could use some polish to really make it shine.

9. Philsquirrel

Philsquirrel Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Paris, France
    All codes are gone ... Why people do not say they take one ???:confused:

10. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    #10 skyye06, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
    @ gimzoe that would be terrible because the main reason for most promo codes is to get their game noticed by all, reviews seldom help much at the appstore. Some Ta'ers get codes and so do lurkers seems somewhat fair to me though I prefer pm for most feedback.

@phil one word lurkers

11. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    You are wrong here skyye06. I meant you spelled Gizmoe`s name wrong :p.

12. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    #12 skyye06, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
    whoops the last part I messed up, I meant some dont not most:p

but i think this thread should be seen by evryone so it gets the most exposure

wtf you wrote in white ink lol

13. Noah

Noah Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2008
    Male
    Development Manager
    Atlanta, GA
    I agree. Either make people log in to read the thread, or make the users send you a PM to request the code.

The first option is easier.

14. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    You can just put the codes in an attachment. Easy!