Universal Rock, Paper, Wizards! (by Naquatic)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Naquatic, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Skvar

Skvar Active Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Well I fought my way back to the wizards castle in adventure mode........ and now I hit onward and a pop up comes up and states “You win, so much treasue” but that is it no fight, nothing. Stuck again. Yes the update has been downloaded.

2. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Hi Skvar, do you happen to know if this is an adventure that you began *after* downloading the update, or whether the adventure was already in progress when you updated?

3. Skvar

Skvar Active Member

Mar 26, 2014
    It is a new adventure after the update. This is after the first error that happened after the map screen to enter the castle, that was fixed. I am sitting on the town screen with the onward button at the bottom. Press onward and it takes me to a hold and forward option talking about the wizards are ahead. Press forward and I get. “ You win!!!!! SO MUCH TREASURE” then sits there. I can go back to the previous hold forward option.

Naquatic likes this.
  4. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Thanks Skvar! Had you experienced any crashes since updating and prior to this bug?

5. Skvar

Skvar Active Member

Mar 26, 2014
    081B1C75-2D86-4F2C-824C-034D7839152E.png Here is a screen capture. iPhone XS Max.

6. Skvar

Skvar Active Member

Mar 26, 2014
    I do not believe I had any crashes on the way to the wizard castle. I have stayed away from gauntlet since the update, since I progressed VERY far on it before the update.

Naquatic likes this.
  7. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    You've been super helpful. I think we've almost got it. I sent you a message so we can finish this off without bumping the thread too much :)

8. Johnnyrazz

Johnnyrazz New Member

Dec 14, 2018
    Anyone know how long our characters are supposed to stay ‘Tired’? I see the counter but it just says “1s” for all of them and if I click on it it wants me to pay gems.

I’m enjoying the game but want to keep playing with my main team and not necessarily create a new one

9. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Hi Johnny! This means your device isn't connecting with the server. Would you please try fully restarting the app? If it's still not working at that point, please let me know if you are able to access the clan menu.

10. Johnnyrazz

Johnnyrazz New Member

Dec 14, 2018
    Thanks, it must have reconnected because I’m active again.

Really enjoying my time in the game, thanks!

Naquatic likes this.
  11. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Thanks for the compliment, and I'm glad to hear it sorted itself out! It's possible your device just lost its internet connection for a moment and that tripped things up. When that happens it'll usually resolve itself :)

12. gon52

gon52 Member

Oct 22, 2014
    Are you planning for an Android release of this?

13. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    i really like the games look and it‘s unique idea to „explore“
    my problem is that is a bit too shallow on gameplay side for me

it kinda lacks some depths for me so far to continue playing ( maybe some skills/perks/deeper customization for the created character would help)

still a big fan of you ;)
    looking forward to your next game

14. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    I dunno, has a confusing name when there is a well known boardgame of the same name.